The Bhavishya Purana forecast the arrival and birth of Muhammad in Saudi Arabia as an apostle of God.. Many other ancient scriptures of Hindus mention the arrival of Muhammad. Dies it mean that Muhammad was the 10th avatar of Vishnu and the Kalki ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    All religions are myths. Mohammad is last prophet of Muslims.  Usually, there is no link between scriptures of different religions. Muslims do not belive in 'avatar' or incarnation of God.  They believe in 'messenger of God' ). Pagambar). So they will not accept Muhammad as an avatar of any Hindu God- Vishnu or some else.     


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    All religions are myths. Mohammad is last prophet of Muslims.  Usually, there is no link between scriptures of different religions. Muslims do not belive in 'avatar' or incarnation of God.  They believe in 'messenger of God' ). Pagambar). So they will not accept Muhammad as an avatar of any Hindu God- Vishnu or some else.     

    Yes I agree, but the fact that the Puranas mention the arrival of Muhammad is itself an enigma. How was this forecast made 2500 years before Muhammad appeared. All I am asking from Hindu viewpoint. Could Muhammad be the 10th Avatar. Muslims agree or not is not the point.


  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    I have never ever heard about this for the first time I read this information.


    http://mohanmekap.com/


  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    Obviously this is a far fetched interpretation.  The said Purana refers to some asura who may be incarnated as mahamada.  Mohammad never said that he was an incarnation of some God. He just was messenger and not incarnation.  Secondly, according to the Purana, the old religion is demon )Pisach) and will be replaced by the new avatar Mahamada. If this is accepted, Hindu religion is demon or pisach.  Obviously this is insulting to Hindu as well as Islam.  

    It will be better to get some forecasts from the Bhavishya Purana to enable us to plan better for future. There is also one Bhrigu Sanhita that claqims such forecasts. I wonder why Hindus do not bet benefits for future planning from such gems like Bhrigu sanhita and bhavishya purana. Also can anyone forecast with help of such books as to what technological developments will take place in next fifty years. 

    However I am giving a link about Bhavishya Purana. It is said to have been written during British rule. Rule by queen Victoria is also mentioned in the Purana. The link is worth attention. 

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhavishya_Purana

     

     

     

     
     

    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    I have been to the Bhrigue samhita at Hoshiarpur in Punjab. In fact I went there thrice, but came back very unsarified as now there are 3 brothers who have divided the old horiscopes and one is left guessing.


  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    All religions are myths. Mohammad is last prophet of Muslims.  Usually, there is no link between scriptures of different religions. Muslims do not belive in 'avatar' or incarnation of God.  They believe in 'messenger of God' ). Pagambar). So they will not accept Muhammad as an avatar of any Hindu God- Vishnu or some else.     

    Yes I agree, but the fact that the Puranas mention the arrival of Muhammad is itself an enigma. How was this forecast made 2500 years before Muhammad appeared. All I am asking from Hindu viewpoint. Could Muhammad be the 10th Avatar. Muslims agree or not is not the point.

    According to what I have read about the 10 avtars, Kalki is the 10th Avtar of Vishnu so where did Muhammad come from? And according to those myths, Kalki is yet to come, Muhammad was in the past!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    Absolutely, Kalki avatar is yet to reach to earth where the Lord would be with 12 feet sword to wipe out all evil elements, I am surprised with these kinds of information where perhaps truth with this aspect is not there.


    http://mohanmekap.com/


  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    All religions are myths. Mohammad is last prophet of Muslims.  Usually, there is no link between scriptures of different religions. Muslims do not belive in 'avatar' or incarnation of God.  They believe in 'messenger of God' ). Pagambar). So they will not accept Muhammad as an avatar of any Hindu God- Vishnu or some else.     

    Yes I agree, but the fact that the Puranas mention the arrival of Muhammad is itself an enigma. How was this forecast made 2500 years before Muhammad appeared. All I am asking from Hindu viewpoint. Could Muhammad be the 10th Avatar. Muslims agree or not is not the point.

    According to what I have read about the 10 avtars, Kalki is the 10th Avtar of Vishnu so where did Muhammad come from? And according to those myths, Kalki is yet to come, Muhammad was in the past!

     

    Just for arguments sake where is the guarantee that Mohammed was not Kalki? And where is the surety that Kalki will come , he may have already come

     


  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    All religions are myths. Mohammad is last prophet of Muslims.  Usually, there is no link between scriptures of different religions. Muslims do not belive in 'avatar' or incarnation of God.  They believe in 'messenger of God' ). Pagambar). So they will not accept Muhammad as an avatar of any Hindu God- Vishnu or some else.     

    Yes I agree, but the fact that the Puranas mention the arrival of Muhammad is itself an enigma. How was this forecast made 2500 years before Muhammad appeared. All I am asking from Hindu viewpoint. Could Muhammad be the 10th Avatar. Muslims agree or not is not the point.

    According to what I have read about the 10 avtars, Kalki is the 10th Avtar of Vishnu so where did Muhammad come from? And according to those myths, Kalki is yet to come, Muhammad was in the past!

     

    Just for arguments sake where is the guarantee that Mohammed was not Kalki? And where is the surety that Kalki will come , he may have already come

     

    Well, for arguments sake, if Kalki had come, we would all surely have known. If at all, for arguments sake, Muhammad was indeed Kalki, things would stood differently today, I am quite sure of that!

     

     


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Hinduism and Muhammad

    by » 5 years ago


    I have one more curiosity. All the avatars in Hindu mythology appeared in India only. Did any avatars appear in other countries or regions far off from India. Muhammad did not appear in India.  Moreover the avatars are mostly of 'Vishnu'  who is entrusted with job of visiting Earth from time to time. But he visits mainly India and not other countries. . 


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.