In summer our skin gets dull and we need to take some precautions to keep it healthy.  Here are few tips how to keep your skin healthy this summer.

http://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/beauty/Tips-to-keep-your-skin-fresh-this-summer/articleshow/47307859.cms#_ga=1.133084937.667488932.1431707836

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Mostly the chances for Dehydration are more even though we stay indoors. To compensate the loss of water in the body one should often consume water. Beware be away from Cold drinks. The increase your thirst rather than decreasing. There is nothing like water when it comes to quenching the thirst.

Summer and that too in salty climatic conditions is very difficult to survive, the amount of heat becomes more with the presence of humidity, and skin care and health care is important during these seasons.

http://mohanmekap.com/

If proper precautions like consuming water in good quantities will counter the effects Of summer.

rambabu wrote:

If proper precautions like consuming water in good quantities will counter the effects Of summer.

Keeping body hydrated in summer is important to keep skin healthy and shining. Moreover one shouldn't go out in sun with sun cream on face as sunlight may damage skin.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Keeping body hydrated in summer is important to keep skin healthy and shining. Moreover one shouldn't go out in sun with sun cream on face as sunlight may damage skin.

I agree with you . Just take a water bottle , when it becomes necessary to go out in the Hot summer. Never consume aerated cool drinks. Instead go for coconut water.

Plenty of water, use cap or umbrella while on go, never use cigarettes or other contrabands and eat healthy foods made with cleaner environment would help to take care of skin as well as manage heat of sun in good way.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

Mostly the chances for Dehydration are more even though we stay indoors. To compensate the loss of water in the body one should often consume water. Beware be away from Cold drinks. The increase your thirst rather than decreasing. There is nothing like water when it comes to quenching the thirst.

Water is the best thing to go for in summer. It is the primary source for recouping energy and refreshment. This is something i am implementing this summer and i have always felt hale and healthy all round the clock. No tiredness or sultry feeling though staying in a penthouse.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Wearing a light colored cap, and/or having an umbrella when going out between 10am to 4pm is very important. A cool water bottle or a flask that keeps water in it's original state is good to purchase as it comes handy in any season. Sunscreen is also good i think though i have never applied. Also Watermelons, juices should be added to daily routine.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Water melons and coconut water not only quench your thirst but also keep you in good healthy condition because of the presence of rich nutrients.

Tomatoes are known for renewing energy and preferred after workouts as well. Bananas and Barley water are also good in summer. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.