The topic is locked.

I observed in the discussion forums Posts rampant with Spelling and Grammatical mistakes. Additionally some members in order to amass the points are just mirroring others' views without adding anything of their own. And this is an unethical way to drag the discussion

I request the concerned Moderators and Administrator to curb such activities in order to keep the sanctity of the Forum.

As I could not get the Administrator, I'm forced to post this in The discussion forums.

Now I have seen Maverick online. He may take an appropriate action

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel that one should post only if he some thing to add or he disagrees with others and wishes to give some arguments. If you have already written your views and have nothing more to add, no need to write more posts. Also it is no use in endlessly arguing with others. There is always difference of opinion and it is not possible to remove such differences by endless posts. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

UNFORTUNATELY it is not happening here. I can quote examples but it is not my aim to exposing such members in a Public Forum. But it is very clear that their motives are somehow amassing the points.

Now you and Maverick are on line, you can find out such unethical practices.in these Forums.

I have always felt that keeping posts to limited number in a particular discussion is the right way. No one has any obligation to respond to each and every post whether addressed to them or not. This certainly kills the interest of others and they stay away from forums. I have suggested admin to restrict members' posts in a particular discussion. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Perhaps the concerned member is talking about me, according to me I am the one who is creating such to amass points but look at my post all are with information and mostly the points are amassed by one person which is on record, the originator of thread wrote down some members who is indulging these tactics, so if I were the one, then how many are such there in this forum my first question? Most of my answers related with topic and I try hard to write on concerned subject but only one member indulging in question and answer session with everyone  each time I post and others post why, he is above law. I admit while posting I do have spelling mistake but theme of answer remains same as the concerned member who is ready to provide advice on each member always understands what I intended to say. I only mistake was that I misspelt dictator with detector.

http://mohanmekap.com/

suni51 wrote:

I have always felt that keeping posts to limited number in a particular discussion is the right way. No one has any obligation to respond to each and every post whether addressed to them or not. This certainly kills the interest of others and they stay away from forums. I have suggested admin to restrict members' posts in a particular discussion. 

Absolutely. These members just by posting, 'Yes, Yes you are right' they are getting 5 points. In another case, the member misguided the members in a post related to a corrupt policeman, that he has been acquitted. Then I replied I said, " He hasn't been acquitted but arrested" And i gave the related link also.

And about the spelling and grammatical demons less we talk it would be better. When I pointed this He was furious.

Then I warned him that I would complain with the Moderators and Administrator.

That is why I posted this thread. And lodged a complaint with the Administrator also.

If proper action is not taken to this  Post and my complaint really be dejected and disappointed.

About the policeman being acquitted, I wrote he was acquitted from the charges of taking bribe, not from hitting with bricks, and the concerned member have no knowledge about this and gave an older link to justify without reading through it. I was never furious, I admitted my mistake look at posts I admitted am poor at English, you are furious to lodge compailnt and it is yours mind what could I do about it, and update yours knowledge about that brick case of police hitting out the lady, the police was acquitted of taking bribes not of attacking lady, please do not misguide forums.  I think you should name me while writing this.

Look at this the name of thread contains grammatical mistake.

https://www.boddunan.com/forum/discussions/topics-of-interest/242579-mukesh-amban-s-armoured-bmw-is-india-s-costliest-registerd-car.html

Look this thread was started by the same person who is complaining of mine's standard of writing, but instead of ambani, it was AMBAN. But I knew it but I find the inner and inherent meaning of that thread.

Let's leave this matter to the concerned authorities. I said MEMBERS.  Why you alone are disturbed ? Did I mention any Specfic member's name ??????

Yes one thread you have threatened to me to complaint to administrator and moderator and now you must not stay away from this, that writing of yours already in that thread, Do not procrastinate. I should advise you to concentrate on writing on subjects rather one liners for getting and amassing points.

When I said its not about a particular member, the matter is over. This Is what I call dragging post. Sunil responded. Gulshanji also responded. Nowhere they mentioneda a specific member. Respond in ageneralized manner if you can. Otherwise don't prolong the matter.

Hehehe.... I don't have a good writing English that means I should be warned by admin or what. Everyone can't write perfectly like you write Rambabu. Regarding amassing points I always see you on the top every week.  I think that's not good forums are to discuss don't feel bad if someone doesn't agree with your point.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.