People invest most of their money in FDs, MIS, KVP, NSC, Stocks, mutual fund. Which is the best investment one should do so that we can get better return of our investment?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think mutual fund is a good option although I invest in PPF to get rebate from income tax every year.

I invest whereever possible (I have stopped investing in Sanjeev's Company thoguh) But the best investment for me is FD- No tenssion whatsoever in this case, the return maybe lesser in some cases but it's a foolproof investment. I invest more than half in FDs.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I invest whereever possible (I have stopped investing in Sanjeev's Company thoguh) But the best investment for me is FD- No tenssion whatsoever in this case, the return maybe lesser in some cases but it's a foolproof investment. I invest more than half in FDs.   

You shouldn't stop investing in my company as the shares are increasing. That's good as FDs are always safe and easy to invest.

My choice is FDs. Safe, though the returns are less.

Cash in savings and short term money market deposits for emergency needs. For long term gains consider buying stocks as most of these works nicely even during times of inflation. One should look into quantitative and qualitative aspects besides looking into your own gut before investing hard earned money. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

I save mostly in those where safety and security are assured. I save in recognized and registered  Chit funds also.

rambabu wrote:

I save mostly in those where safety and security are assured. I save in recognized and registered  Chit funds also.

What are the ways where money is safe and secure @rambabu. I think fd is the best way if you want that.

I have FDs too. There are govt recognized and registered chit fund companies. I found investments in them is quite safe.

These days I dont get much to save and invest because of increased expenditure but whatever little I am able to save , I put in fixed deposits and company shares that I am confident about, no speculating !!!...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
rambabu wrote:

I have FDs too. There are govt recognized and registered chit fund companies. I found investments in them is quite safe.

I invest only in PPF and thinking to buy shares of some reputed companies shares of which I know won't get down.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.