Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I have FDs too. There are govt recognized and registered chit fund companies. I found investments in them is quite safe.

I invest only in PPF and thinking to buy shares of some reputed companies shares of which I know won't get down.

I don't go for shares as I have least idea about them.

Even I have a little idea about it but I have lots of colleagues who have an experience of investing in shares. I may take help of them.

Absolutely, I love to put money in company shares that are renowned and good for many years. In addition to this dividends are small sized income and which would surprise you from time to time with its amount.  

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Even I have a little idea about it but I have lots of colleagues who have an experience of investing in shares. I may take help of them.

When I do not anything about shares, i never go anywhere near its vicinity. In money matters i do not hear my expert friends also. Because, it is MY MONEY

mohan manohar wrote:

Absolutely, I love to put money in company shares that are renowned and good for many years. In addition to this dividends are small sized income and which would surprise you from time to time with its amount.  

Dividends are too small an amount since it is calculated on the issue price which is normally 10 rs or even 5 rs for share and even 12% on that is too small an amount unless you have a few thousand shares.However, I do agree that it is income at the end of the day...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
usha manohar wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Dividends are too small an amount since it is calculated on the issue price which is normally 10 rs or even 5 rs for share and even 12% on that is too small an amount unless you have a few thousand shares.However, I do agree that it is income at the end of the day...

A reasonable income free from risks and other obligations is what I prefer. And I prefer investing in such places.

rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

When I do not anything about shares, i never go anywhere near its vicinity. In money matters i do not hear my expert friends also. Because, it is MY MONEY. 

There are many reputed companies whose shares don't let your money lose. There are many of my friends who have earned a lot through them. It's not that difficult to understand investment in shares.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

When I do not anything about shares, i never go anywhere near its vicinity. In money matters i do not hear my expert friends also. Because, it is MY MONEY. 

There are many reputed companies whose shares don't let your money lose. There are many of my friends who have earned a lot through them. It's not that difficult to understand investment in shares.

There is no intention of MULTIPLYING my MONEY. Many Banks approached me knowing my Money worth. I politely refused them because for the obvious reasons. Why should  I when there are enough sources for making money which are more reliable?

If you can afford it, property is the best investment there is since you have something tangilble that can earn rich dividends in the future..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

If you can afford it, property is the best investment there is since you have something tangilble that can earn rich dividends in the future..

True. I have property. A flat in a centrally located place and a fruit garden in the outskirts of the city which is easily reachable. As you said i am seeing the growth of my property in terms of money in a span of 11 years. I'm satisfied.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.