Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Stress is inevitable in a busy life, even If we are well planned. We cannot anticipate or predict stress. It just happens depending on the circumstances and we face it as it comes. Those who have a meditative mind and strong will power, survive it easily.  Weak minded persons suffer.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Stress is inevitable in a busy life, even If we are well planned. We cannot anticipate or predict stress. It just happens depending on the circumstances and we face it as it comes. Those who have a meditative mind and strong will power, survive it easily.  Weak minded persons suffer.

Despite all the odds in this fast paced life, I found, meditation for a few minutes saves people from the distressing stress, which is the starting point for many ailments.

Yes meditation is easy to do as one can do it anywhere and anytime. I do it on bed when I go to sleep.

Well, that's a good thing you are doing. I must congratulate you.

Here is friendly suggestion. If you can meditate in the morning hours, you can reap best results out of meditation. However, you see your convenience.

Good luck.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.