Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very true Sunil. Corruption is the plague that devastates the nation.

It is not just corruption but also communalism and generally Indian masses are backward in their thinking, unless there is mass movement and people are ready to work hard and better their lot , no matter what the government does bears little result. Giving out doles only makes them even more lazy...every kind of reservation takes the country backwards ..A poverty ridden,backward population is ideal for the politicians since they can easily be manipulated ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Politicians look for opportunities like a jackal that looks for a corpse in the grave yard to create opportunities for their own development. If development is the aim of this country or to that matter any country these jackals should be kept at bay and the government and the people work in tandem to create opportunities for the development of the nation.

Name of Odisha is anticipated, but the names of UP and Rajastan surprises me. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

The study used a special system Multidimensional Poverty index which enables the team all the possible factors that contribute to poverty.

usha manohar wrote:

It is not just corruption but also communalism and generally Indian masses are backward in their thinking, unless there is mass movement and people are ready to work hard and better their lot , no matter what the government does bears little result. Giving out doles only makes them even more lazy...every kind of reservation takes the country backwards ..A poverty ridden,backward population is ideal for the politicians since they can easily be manipulated ..

The way opposition reacted about yoga day was really so funny. I  could not stop lughing hearing Lalus satement today.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It's expected from the opposition parties, who always evince interest in magnifying the holes. They are the destructive forces and they aim at stalling the development.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The way opposition reacted about yoga day was really so funny. I  could not stop lughing hearing Lalus satement today.

Lalu is becoming more of a joker by the day, his interview clearly showed that...Thankfully Karnataka CM has gone all out to promote Yoga , at least he has some sense and knows his priorities looks like !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Now many of the states CMs are aware of the importance of Yoga courtesy Modi's initiation.

I was hearing to a leading activist on Muslim issues on Zee TV  Jafaryab Jilani also a member of the executive committee of All India Muslim Personal Law Board, and a leading personality on Muslim personal law and its issues. He said "This may be a day for celebration for you (he was addressing to TV Anchor and all other panelists) but it's the day of SORROW for us hearing OM on Rajpath. He added "We may knock the doors of courts as it's against the rules of the country".

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.