Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I was hearing to a leading activist on Muslim issues on Zee TV  Jafaryab Jilani also a member of the executive committee of All India Muslim Personal Law Board, and a leading personality on Muslim personal law and its issues. He said "This may be a day for celebration for you (he was addressing to TV Anchor and all other panelists) but it's the day of SORROW for us hearing OM on Rajpath. He added "We may knock the doors of courts as it's against the rules of the country".

Although initially they opposed now we can see them realising the benefits and coming round to accepting it..

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/lucknow-yogi-adityanath-sakshi-maharaj-international-yoga-day-ashraf-umani-muslims-namaz/1/443948.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I was hearing to a leading activist on Muslim issues on Zee TV  Jafaryab Jilani also a member of the executive committee of All India Muslim Personal Law Board, and a leading personality on Muslim personal law and its issues. He said "This may be a day for celebration for you (he was addressing to TV Anchor and all other panelists) but it's the day of SORROW for us hearing OM on Rajpath. He added "We may knock the doors of courts as it's against the rules of the country".

Although initially they opposed now we can see them realising the benefits and coming round to accepting it..

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/lucknow-yogi-adityanath-sakshi-maharaj-international-yoga-day-ashraf-umani-muslims-namaz/1/443948.html

This program was broadcast at 3pm today (21 June). I was present at a yoga function where the presence of them was almost nil, maybe 2-3 out of 10 thousands plus people of other communities.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh that's strange as I never thought of Rajasthan would be in this category. This is all because of corruption. Moreover the lack of industries in these states. Industries definitely provide employment which may help in reducing poverty. Government should make some policies to attract industrialists.

From this we can understand how developmental funds allocated were being swallowed by by our unscrupulous politicians and shown all along misleading figures to dupe the people.

Multidimensional Poverty Index, examined the reasons for poverty in a close proximity and gave the realistic figures.

Sad to see the level of politics about Yoga where everywhere there has been renowed vigor in celebrating yoga. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Lack of knowledge in our pseudo politicians and intellectuals made them to defame Yoga, now a world renowned therapy.

There are all kinds of anti propaganda with Modi's pics in sleeping position shown and comments passed on it....I guess the opposition wants to put him down no matter what good he does, shows a kind of insecurity  ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Certainly. The opposition as usual is green with envy and is trying all kinds of dirty political moves under the Sun.But people are smart. they hardly pay heed to these gimmicks.

India is still an emerging nation and is not fully developed. Till it does so there will always be imbalance in development between its different regions. It will take decades more and huge sums of capital and effort to become a developed nation. Even if there was no corruption and everyone was 100% sincere we would still be where we are. today. It is because economy develops at a slower  momentum in democratic countries where human values are taken into consideration unlike in dictatorial or command economies like China. China is also an emerging country but trying to develop at a breakneck speed crushing human values. Let us not be pessimistic and dismissive of the valiant efforts by millions of Indians to reach where we have today.

Change is inevitable. But it takes time to see the effects of Change. Before that a change is ridiculed. It's a ntural phenomenon. Rome was not built in a day.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.