The topic is locked.

Hi Friends, This is Sarala. I hope you remember me. Am also one of the member of Boddunan family. Am also one of the member of the topper.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome back Sarala. Yes I know you are one of the revered topper in Boddunan . We need presence of member's likE you in this site to guide the upcoming members like you. Hope you continue your success saga forever.

Have a good day.

Welcome back Sarala. You have quite developed the habit of vanishing for a long period and then coming back occasionally for a short time and then vanishing again! I hope you are here to stay this time :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome back Sarala- eminent author and past editor.  Hope to see you more active.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I knew for the first time, comparatively not fonder member due to this for this and welcome again. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you friends, i was busy with my life, job and marriage. Now i became free to work on boddunan. So From now I will be much active and regular in the site. Just want to know any changes in the site concepts. Especially are there any contest on articles as earlier there was a contest on articles of writing 10 articles and nominating them and getting reward money.

So friends please let me know the site concept changes in this site

welcome sarala

Welcome back sarala. How are you? I don't think any contest available these days on boddunan. I am also waiting for admin to start a contest soon here.

I too wish the old contests and all the other money making items should be revived. I t makes the site regain its old glory. This was brought in to the notice of the administrator many times. Hope the Administrator will do something regarding this.

sarala wrote:

Thank you friends, i was busy with my life, job and marriage. Now i became free to work on boddunan. So From now I will be much active and regular in the site. Just want to know any changes in the site concepts. Especially are there any contest on articles as earlier there was a contest on articles of writing 10 articles and nominating them and getting reward money.

So friends please let me know the site concept changes in this site

You got married Sarala? Wow, that's really great. Many heartiest congratulations for the new and wonderful phase in your life. When? Where are you based now?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you Kalyani, I got married in May a as and now am in Bangalore as a house wife.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.