See an interesting collection of Photographs of a court in India. You understand why the wheels of justice grind slowly in India.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-32733902

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The legal system works faster and more favorable to rich. This is typical of capitalist system. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Still, what the legal system can do, if there is big bunch of rich? And there's no dearth of illegal rich in India.

In Tirupati, there's a facility for the rich. They can pay heavy amounts and escape from the enormous delays. In the earlier days these Special Darshan people used to get Darhan instantaneously .

Noweverybody is paying high prices.

As a result even the rich who can afford high amounts are also waiting in the line for hours together.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
rambabu wrote:

Still, what the legal system can do, if there is big bunch of rich? And there's no dearth of illegal rich in India.

In Tirupati, there's a facility for the rich. They can pay heavy amounts and escape from the enormous delays. In the earlier days these Special Darshan people used to get Darhan instantaneously .

As a result even the rich who can afford high amounts are also waiting in the line for hours together.

Of course nothing can be done. The society is ruled by big business. The major political parties are financed by them. They can buy anything- justice included.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Of course nothing can be done. The society is ruled by big business. The major political parties are financed by them. They can buy anything- justice included.  

Right sir. Money power enslaves all.

The Indian judicial system is derived from teh English, but while teh English have streamlined their system, in India it is not done. The result is  that trials  take decades and the adage that says Justice delayed is justice denied is applicable to India. 

I agree with you@ MG. Singh. Indian judicial system is highly in need of total revamping.

The Indian judicial system is adjournment based. The lawyers earn more as more appearances will take plave. The judges have less work as cases moveat a snail's pace. Jaylalitha got a fast hearing because she could come to power. Lalu is convicted and is on indefinite bail as his appeal just does not seem to come up for hearing. Both meantime are enjoying their uninterrupted participation in politics. The judicial system is simply cruel system of justice. The poor have no chance of getting justice.

I agree with you Vijay on all aspects you expressed. Especially on the aspect that Poor has no chance of getting the justice. They are all stark naked truths. They sound bitter.

With the type of back log in cases running into crores why should not the courts work 24 hours 6 days a week. Why should courts go on vacation for months in summer every year. Don't factories run 24x7 all three shifts. Attitudes have to change. If mission is justice then strategies will be of supportive nature. Buti  unfortunately it is not the case.

It is a known fact that civil cases take decades to get anywhere ...In my own family we have a civil case regarding joint family properties filed in 1997 ..I feel that even if you lose a little it is better to compromise and settle your differences rather than go for a legal solution.In fact we may get a better deal when we compromise. That's what we, the next generation have been telling our elders, that we should close the case and go in for a family settlement..I was astounded when I heard that a few lakh rupees had been spent so far on fees  ..what a waste !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.