Recently there was a controversy when some old pictures of Queen Elizabeth doing the Nazi salute as a child were leaked by the Sun newspaper of Britain ... In many countries including Germany , where it all began, the Nazi salute is banned and carries a prison sentence ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Countries-where-Nazi-salute-is-illegal/articleshow/48147552.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Nazi and fascim are the tags that even the fascists would conceal today. No wonder Nazi salute and anything signifying the ideology are hated today. Incidentally, the Swastika symbol so popular in India is also a Nazi symbol. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The Swastika of Nazis is slightly turned the other way round to what is used by us ... Surprisingly, there is quite a large number of Germans and Muslims feel that what Hitler did was right.Among muslims it is because of their enmity and hatred for Jews ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not surprised, Nazi era and everything that it stood for is nothing short of a horrible and terrible nightmare that should never have happened. The countries that have banned Nazi salute are the ones that were affected by the Nazi rule and have suffered greatly under it, so obviously they will ban everything that reminds them of that horrific past. People who now imitate Nazi rule in a way mock the people who died horribly at the Nazi hands so are punished for it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I am not surprised, Nazi era and everything that it stood for is nothing short of a horrible and terrible nightmare that should never have happened. The countries that have banned Nazi salute are the ones that were affected by the Nazi rule and have suffered greatly under it, so obviously they will ban everything that reminds them of that horrific past. People who now imitate Nazi rule in a way mock the people who died horribly at the Nazi hands so are punished for it.

Very true Kalyani, no way can any human being do what Hitler did to lakhs of Jews and others too...The man was a curse to humanity !

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Very true Kalyani, no way can any human being do what Hitler did to lakhs of Jews and others too...The man was a curse to humanity !

He was a monster and stands as a gruesome lesson for all us humans even though he belonged to another continent., another country. Do you know that, in Germany today, each and every school arranges trip for its students to the Nazi concentration camps and shows them what Hitler did. They want to keep the history alive and as a lesson to teach the children the consequences of what greed does to a man. 

Incidentally, I found an interesting link on Hitler and his relationship with Swastika, http://www.quora.com/What-is-the-story-behind-the-swastika-Hindu-symbol-Is-its-resemblance-to-the-Nazi-symbol-just-a-coincidence

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

He was a monster and stands as a gruesome lesson for all us humans even though he belonged to another continent., another country. Do you know that, in Germany today, each and every school arranges trip for its students to the Nazi concentration camps and shows them what Hitler did. They want to keep the history alive and as a lesson to teach the children the consequences of what greed does to a man. 

Incidentally, I found an interesting link on Hitler and his relationship with Swastika, http://www.quora.com/What-is-the-story-behind-the-swastika-Hindu-symbol-Is-its-resemblance-to-the-Nazi-symbol-just-a-coincidence

I have seen Sobibor and Auschwitz camps and it is quite an experience ....Honestly, it makes you feel disgusted and scared to think that a human being can do what was done there to another human being , especially innocent children !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have seen Sobibor and Auschwitz camps and it is quite an experience ....Honestly, it makes you feel disgusted and scared to think that a human being can do what was done there to another human being , especially innocent children !!!

Have you really been to the Auschwitz?? Just reading about it always brings goosebumps on me all over, I can imagine the experience of standing there at that spot! I have already made up my mind to take my son there and show him what greed does to a man!

Here are the Bone chilling photos Auschwitz camp.

http://www.pausethemoment.com/top-10-photos-from-auschwitz-birkenau/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Have you really been to the Auschwitz?? Just reading about it always brings goosebumps on me all over, I can imagine the experience of standing there at that spot! I have already made up my mind to take my son there and show him what greed does to a man!

They do bring goosebumps Kalyani, the very thought of it !!!...Dachau was probably the worst because that's where all the experiments were conducted on human beings by the mad scientists. It also had a training center for the Nazi soldiers and they have preserved  everything as it was to this day.. 

usha manohar wrote:

The Swastika of Nazis is slightly turned the other way round to what is used by us ... Surprisingly, there is quite a large number of Germans and Muslims feel that what Hitler did was right.Among muslims it is because of their enmity and hatred for Jews ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

It is underestandable that blind enmity with Jews leads many to support Hitler. It is also natural that there may be many Germans who would be sharing Hitler's thoughts.  But it can be said without fear of contradiction that all those who truly love humanity and cherish equality, justice and fair play will never support Nazi/ Fascism.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.