i mean who is good in acting in these 3

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

well i think salman khan is good in acting compare to these two 

bhuyali saroj

Aamir Khan is the best of the lot and Salman Khan is not just worst among the three but a bad actor in all respects ...He is a bad actor, an irresponsible human being just there in that position because of his fathers clout and influence ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are several actors far better than Salman, who always exposes his Muscles. Salman has no place in the realm acting.Comparatively Sharukh is better.

I think Amir is best among the three Khans.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Amir is an all rounder. He is involved in every branch of film making. Very few are blessed with such multifarious talents.

Amir Khan is the best among the lot. The rest two, there is not much to speak of, Shahrukh Khan once did have a presence with his distinct style of acting and dialogue delivery, which over time, now has become monotonous and irritating at times. While all Salman can do is bare his body and behave quite ridiculously onscreen.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Exactly. Salman is surviving on his physical assets. Not on his histrionics.In fact on the basis of his physique alone , he gained entry in to Bollywood.

In his first film Maine Pyar Kiya ,Salman Khan looked puny and unimpressive although the film was a hit..Later to make up for his average looks and lack of height he began developing his physique which became an obsession ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Depending on physique alone one cannot survive in the sphere of acting. It's due to crazy fans of Salman, he is surviving. Erstwhile greats like Dilip never thought about their physique. Excellence in histrionics was their forte.

i don't agree with you all salman is the best actor whereas about aamir and shah ruk khan what they does nothing . they are the great spokesman ,not enough from that 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.