According to a wikimedia survey some of our cities are not at all people friendly ...This may not be absolutely accurate but at the same time is an eye opener and may bring in some positive changes in people..

http://www.holidayiq.com/blog/10-cities-which-have-least-friendly-people-india-1064.html?channel=social_fb&medium=paid

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The survey's are done only with a few people, and due to bad experiences of those few people one can't conclude that the behavior of people of that city or place is not good. May be few are not good, but in India people still believe in helping each other. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

The survey's are done only with a few people, and due to bad experiences of those few people one can't conclude that the behavior of people of that city or place is not good. May be few are not good, but in India people still believe in helping each other. 

Some in our country may help others when it does not in any way cause inconvenience to them....I have seen how people walk away averting their eyes when there is an accident victim needing help...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Some in our country may help others when it does not in any way cause inconvenience to them....I have seen how people walk away averting their eyes when there is an accident victim needing help...

In most cases people want to help in accident cases, but they are afraid of police cases. In towns and villages still there are people who are always ready to help others in their difficult situations. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

In most cases people want to help in accident cases, but they are afraid of police cases. In towns and villages still there are people who are always ready to help others in their difficult situations. 

True ! it is the red tape and everything else involved that puts people off ...but is that the right attitude ? you realise how unfair and inhuman it is only when you or someone close to you is involved ..

Bangalore and Chennai are quoted to be i unfriendly places. I never faced any unfriendly attitude in these two places. Being neighboring states both Karnataka and Tamilnadu people understand Both English and Telugu and even Hindi. Traffic cops go out of the way though with broken English to help outsiders. Anyhow you in your post that the list may not be correct entirely.

I am sure there is some truth at least and whichever city it is there are bound to be some negative points and many people have commented on both Bangalore and Chennai being unfriendly cities as compared to what they are used to in their cities , so there has to be some truth in the survey...

May be. As some aired their views, I too expressed my view. Yes there is a truth in one aspect that is common to most of the cities. "Auto Drivers.'. Then Auto drivers are unfriendly and rude in most all of the cities in India including Vizag which did not appear in the list.

I had very pleasant experience with friendly Auto Drivers of Mysore and the city appears friendly. 

I have lived in all these cities and found none of these as unfriendly. If You ask me about most friendly city my answer will be Ahmadabad though.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too feel that Ahmedabad is one of the safest cities, with very helpful and friendly people...Bangalore used to be a safe city long back but now has earned a dubious reputation as a city of crime and unfriendly people..I should know since I grew up and studied in the city and have spent a good many years there!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.