Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But Auto Rickshaw arrogant behavior  is one of the reasons discussed in the link article that made the people averse to such cities. Good to know that people of Jhansi and Jabalpur are simple and friendly. I don't know whether you visited Vizag or not, the people here go out of the way to help visitors. Traffic cops can speak important languages of the country including Hindi of course with a typical south Indian touch.

rambabu wrote:

But Auto Rickshaw arrogant behavior  is one of the reasons discussed in the link article that made the people averse to such cities. Good to know that people of Jhansi and Jabalpur are simple and friendly. I don't know whether you visited Vizag or not, the people here go out of the way to help visitors. Traffic cops can speak important languages of the country including Hindi of course with a typical south Indian touch.

Vizag and surrounding areas like Vijaynagaram, Kakinada and Vijaiwada are among my frequently visited places. In fact I am about to visit Vizag in coming December. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Vizag and surrounding areas like Vijaynagaram, Kakinada and Vijaiwada are among my frequently visited places. In fact I am about to visit Vizag in coming December. 

Here is an opportunity for you to see how Vizag is people friendly. You can stay with me

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.