The topic is locked.

Dear Members- Here is contest #2

The rules are simple and ‘must follow with ‘no exceptions’ please. 

1. Please write 1 (one) post a day starting from Monday to Sunday. (second post will be deleted if posted on same day)

2. Please make it at least 60 words per post to qualify

3. Please stay on the topic

4. Please do not quote but write an independent post

5. Please do not ditto any other post but input your own views

6. Four (4) members will qualify for Rs 25/ each selected at the end of contest ( result will be declared on next Monday)

7. A member must write at least 5 posts to qualify for inclusion in winners list.

The Topic- We all have been witnessing war like situation among the political parties in India these days. The Parliament is going on and much talked about but for wrong reasons. Every political leader worth his name is busy calling names to his political rivals. TV channels are busy with panels consisting of spokesmen from leading political parties and media persons but the scenario there too is hopeless. The public meetings addressed by leaders of almost all parties have nothing to say but keep telling public what other parties have done wrong.

My question is- Is this acceptable to you? Do you want to hear what the leaders keep telling to you? Do they have any plans for public? Is all this doing our country any good? 

Please state in your posts what do you expect to listen and what not from leaders of our country.

PS- I am not in the contest so number of posts is not applicable for me. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Chaos and Confusion are ruling the roost in the present political scenario. Pundits say that " Stability " is the hallmark of Democracy. From the existing scenario in India anybody can say that there is no stability in the political scenario.

In my opinion, I want to see a leader who performs. I want to see a leader who leads by example. I want to see a leader who is a Pathfinder, not a Fault finder. When it comes to what I want to hear from the political leaders is an assurance of transparency. No the attitude of the political leaders is undesirable.

In today's scenario the political parties are going worst than ever, and the parliament houses are looking like battle ground for these political parties. The politicians are shouting with no reason. The congress party looks more frustrated than ever. By shouting and disturbing the work in parliament houses these politicians are wasting the public money and time. Strict action should be taken on the members who are disturbing the work and creating unnecessary situation in the house. We have elected these people to work for our country, not to fight with each other.

http://www.comparenshop.in

As you sow so shall you reap. In management and politics the behaviour that brings success gets multiplied fastest in the organization. BJP when in opposition stalled the Parliament repeatedly and came to power. The Congress now in opposition is following the stalling principle and expects to reap the benefits at the hustings as BJP did. Both these parties behaviour has shown that they care for themselves and not for the interest of the country. BJP wants Congress to change its behaviour in interest of the country but its past behaviour does not morally allow it to do so. Congress is also not showing broadmindedness by changing its style., So stalemate will continue and country shall roll on as usual.

'Yatha Raja Tatha Praja'  or As the ruler so the subjects- is a maxim in a monarchy. But in parliamentary democracy, it is people who elect government.  Political class is drawn from the general pool of people like any other profession or occupation. People are the bulk and politicians just a sample. Naturally, sample represents people.  In fact, we cannot expect the politicians to be any way better in terms of honesty, hard work, integrity than the genral public or any other class. Unlike Pre independence political leadership, the current political leadership has chosen politics just as a profession or career. It makes no sense to think in any other way or expect somethging else. It is also no use differentiating much between different political parties. Somebody may join any corportae house depending on hius assessment of career prospects. Similarly, individuals join this party or that party and even change just for career prospects.  Possibly, some Left parties are an exception but they are very small part of the political landscape.  

The economic policies of major political parties are not different from each other. So in the ultimate analysis, electioneering and parliamentary proceedings are just game politicians play. Only the political parties change role just as sometimes we see in movies. In changed roles, they just repeat the methods of the prior ruling party. similarly, the current opposition party imitates what the other party when in opposition was doing. the lot of people remains almost same. People just get some entertainment by watching drama the politicians play. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The Ruling class and the Opposition are the two classes of leaders elected by the Common Man to act for a common cause. But, to his surprise, they were always seen fighting and the reasons are beyond his perception. He woke up every morning, read newspaper, did his duties, watched TV, witnessed the fights and relaxed to wake up in the next morning…. After five years he elected them again. They interchanged their roles. Colours and costumes changed; but the rituals remain the same!  The silent spectator continues to watch the drama, bewildered forever… He has his voices, and he shouts occasionally, but his voices are never heard…..       

Political scenario is replete with Selfish lot. They are always on the lookout for opportunities for development avenues for themselves. They are ready to stoop down to any levels to grab what they gain . Are they not chosen by the people who rested faith on these politicians to be the custodian of their welfare ?

I want to see a politician who works for the people and the country.

There are many bills pending in the Rajysabha due to situations created by opposition. The ruling party is not in majority in the Rajysabha, so the opposition always try to stop all the works of government, whether they are for development or not. By doing this the opposition is loosing its grounds between the public.

I think in next few years the situation of opposition will become like it is now in Loksabha. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

For the first time in many decades, we have a very strong prime minister after Indira Gandhi and Bajpayee. More than anything else, we have needed a leader who is firm and strong and has a firm belief in his thoughts and ideas for our country. Although our current prime minister's agenda may be based more on religion, it is perhaps for the first time that any leader has shown more interest in the wellbeing of Hindus as opposed to other PMs. So we do have a reason for hope and trust that there is good to found. The current prime minister is ridiculed by many as just a man who is all talks and no work, and that he spends time and money on foreign tours, but the fact is that he is doing what others neglected, which is to build a positive image of India around the world and attract FDI. So I think, all in all, given time, there is going to be a positive outcome.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

Nothing illustrates more poignantly and ominously than the logjam in Parliament for almost the entire.The mother-and-the son are extremely angry for making them lose their hereditary right to rule India! It is our way or no way!! Just think of it during these days the country have had devastating floods , continuing grave provocations from Pakistan.Our MPs are having a whale of a time - eating at canteen,drawing their perks and privileges doing nothing and not feeling the prick of conscience for even a nano-second! Shame! Sick to my stomach,aren't you!

Our parliament houses and state legislative assemblies are the venues of varieties of dramas; nothing classical, but vulgar. The ongoing monsoon session of the Parliament has also been witnessing hilarious scenes and continuous disruptions. But I think we should feel proud of our hospitality and the sense of humour. We have some MPs from Bhutan as distinguished guests in the House. And our Rajya Sabha Chairman expressed his hope that the Bhutan’s MPs would enjoy the session and would learn a lot from Indian Parliamentary system. Every member enjoyed the joke sincerely and laughed as loud as they can. A cartoon without any brush stroke! That is Indian Politics; they can always cover their dirt with a layer of humour.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.