Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have been to China and it was a pleasant surprise to see that there is vast difference in the same dishes available in China and India. The Indians have spiced the Chinese dishes to satisfy local tastes. Chinese dishes as Chinese taste may not be popular in India due to bland taste. So Indo Chinese version will continue.

Once in Hyderabad, I tasted Chinese food. But as I said perhaps I got used to a particular taste from childhood. And this is so strong that no other food I relish. My mother used to say, even if i;m given Amrit, i will not be satisfied.

But if you change there are lovely dishes available which you will surely relish. But that will call for an attitudinal change which is difficult but not impossible.

I agree. This is a habit that deeply rooted in me. As you said i never tried to change my attitude towards home food and fast foods. I also agree with you it looks difficult in the beginning but over a period I get certainly used to new tastes.

" Even the Neem seeds also taste good if you go on eating for some time. "

Thai, and in fact  even Spanish and Mexican food is very similar to Indian food in many ways because they use turmeric, Chilies, cumin powder and saffron in many of their dishes ...One must experiment with food to know how much of variety there is .. Thai food is extremely tasty since they use lots of fresh ginger kafir lemon leaves and garlic.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I seldom go for outside food . That's why there is no chance  for experimenting.

Obseity is a major problem among teenagers who get used to eating fast food on a regular basis, that combined with the present day lifestyle of sitting in front of their PC or TV and eating away to glory can only result in all kinds of lifestyle ailments that can so easily be avoided with some little effort , by making the right choice..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A correction in the life style and healthy eating habits will yield amazing results . This in turn has the potential to prevent life threatening ailments like Obesity.

vijay wrote:

I have been to China and it was a pleasant surprise to see that there is vast difference in the same dishes available in China and India. The Indians have spiced the Chinese dishes to satisfy local tastes. Chinese dishes as Chinese taste may not be popular in India due to bland taste. So Indo Chinese version will continue.

They are called Chindian here by restaurant owners because they have been indianised in taste with spices and may not be as healthy as original Chinese food which is bland but slightly undercooked which makes it healthier ..

The Chinese consume a large variety of sea food which is easy to prepare, most of the time by boiling or stir frying in little quantity of oil. They  use a variety of sauces to add flavor to the otherwise bland food. They have many deeply fried dishes also but these are considered costly. Whether it is because of the food they consume or otherwise almost every Chinese looked thin.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.