Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The reason for Chinese looking thin may be due to many reasons. They do lot of Physical exercise also may be one of the reasons.

I am convinced food quality is the major reason. Sea food and very little oil. No guesstimates on physical exercise pl.

Well, the Chinese eat plenty of cockroaches, snakes and other kinds of unappealing animals but they are probably more nutritious than what we all eat!! grin.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well, the Chinese eat plenty of cockroaches, snakes and other kinds of unappealing animals but they are probably more nutritious than what we all eat!! grin.png

Ahaha.. LOL. though they sound funny and disgusting they are facts anyway. I read live snakes and cockroaches are more in demand

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

What takes the trophy is slicing the monkey's head horizontally, picking the brain and it is eaten raw by the people waiting for this delicacy, and they stitch the head back in place and the poor thing just wails and rolls over and after a while dies ! This is done even in Korea and Taiwan !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

What takes the trophy is slicing the monkey's head horizontally, picking the brain and it is eaten raw by the people waiting for this delicacy, and they stitch the head back in place and the poor thing just wails and rolls over and after a while dies ! This is done even in Korea and Taiwan !

Yikes, that is so horrible and disgusting. The monkey is probably just left to die, it would be merciful to kill them in one go.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Quite disgusting even to hear. I think the proverb " One man's meat is another man's poison "  applies here.

There are may such practices around the world which to us seems cruel but perfectly natural to them.Arabs have this custom of slitting open a fully pregnant Doe or female goat and bringing out the little one. Cooking the little fetus is considered a delicacy ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes. There are such strange eating habits elsewhere in the world. If they are disgusting for us, its due to the reason we in India see very less number of people who eat such strange foods.

In today's surcharged atmosphere on food matters some one may protest at the merciless ways in which living plants are uprooted and slaughtered  to provide food for humans.!!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.