Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Make it what is fast food? I think food which is available in market ready to eat is fast food. Our Indian eating culture is never in favor of this type of foods. It is golden rule  of eating that chew more eat less. It is not possible with fast or junk food. Home made food is best one. We can eat these pre cook food only for change.

I agree with you Anil. Nothing is better than Home made food. In Home made food I have lot of options. We , my wife and I choose those items, which are healthy for the body and liked and relished by both of us.

vijay wrote:

In today's surcharged atmosphere on food matters some one may protest at the merciless ways in which living plants are uprooted and slaughtered  to provide food for humans.!!!

laughing.pnglaughing.png That day cannot be that far!!! I myself am a plant lover and it is quite possible that I too might start such a movement!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

In today's surcharged atmosphere on food matters some one may protest at the merciless ways in which living plants are uprooted and slaughtered  to provide food for humans.!!!

laughing.pnglaughing.png That day cannot be that far!!! I myself am a plant lover and it is quite possible that I too might start such a movement!!!

Is there a room for me ? If so you can count me. I help you in Poster making for your movement

But you will not ban eating of plant food because it does not suit anybody.

vijay wrote:

You never know, if I manage to find some great sponsor, then I might also find people to whom plant food does not suit at all.

@Rambabu, you are welcome to join, you may also need to design dresses depicting various fruits and vegetables like the PETA guys wear animal costumes! he he he!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

You never know, if I manage to find some great sponsor, then I might also find people to whom plant food does not suit at all.

@Rambabu, you are welcome to join, you may also need to design dresses depicting various fruits and vegetables like the PETA guys wear animal costumes! he he he!

Yes i help you in all respects. For realistic effect I myself will pose as an animal

A lion or a goat ?

any thing that my movement leader Kalyani desires.

Script writers also have a job to do.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.