Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No worries. I can help in any capacity from script writing to Sloganeering.

anil wrote:

Make it what is fast food? I think food which is available in market ready to eat is fast food. Our Indian eating culture is never in favor of this type of foods. It is golden rule  of eating that chew more eat less. It is not possible with fast or junk food. Home made food is best one. We can eat these pre cook food only for change.

Anil, many people are highly confused about what is junk and what is healthy and I see many people branding even healthy food that they are not familiar with as junk which is wrong ! For example Pizza, Sphagetti, Momos, steamed wantons,tacos are all staple  foods in their country of origin like rice, rotis and dhal are for us. So, we need to look into each food item, analyse it and then only brand it as junk food rather than generalise and brand everything as Junk..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Those who brand healthy food as junk food are certainly at fault. Even in the so called Junk food also there are healthy foods.

rambabu wrote:

Those who brand healthy food as junk food are certainly at fault. Even in the so called Junk food also there are healthy foods.

But in India this happens often branding every food that is unknown to them as junk..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

But in India this happens often branding every food that is unknown to them as junk..

I forgot the link but in the earlier discussions we discussed about healthy junk foods. If you remember please provide the link.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I forgot the link but in the earlier discussions we discussed about healthy junk foods. If you remember please provide the link.

Aren't we on the same discussion ?

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

we are in the same discussion. Earlier, either you or  somebody else gave a link a beautiful link that established the fact that there are healthy foods in the junk foods which are wrongly believed to be hazardous to  health

Any how, I want to reiterate that all junk foods are not hazardous to health.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

we are in the same discussion. Earlier, either you or  somebody else gave a link a beautiful link that established the fact that there are healthy foods in the junk foods which are wrongly believed to be hazardous to  health

Any how, I want to reiterate that all junk foods are not hazardous to health.

It is right there in the heading when I started the topic, I also gave the link..Here it is

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/healthy-eating/on-the-go/healthy-fast-foods/

rambabu wrote:

I agree with you Anil. Nothing is better than Home made food. In Home made food I have lot of options. We , my wife and I choose those items, which are healthy for the body and liked and relished by both of us.

RamBabu not only food but every thing which is in our home give us satisfication. Food of five star is much delicious but it never satisfied us like khichdi which is cooked at our home. I have affection with articles which in my house, weather these are 50 years old. These make me sense that it is my house. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you Anil. Nothing is better than Home made food. In Home made food I have lot of options. We , my wife and I choose those items, which are healthy for the body and liked and relished by both of us.

RamBabu not only food but every thing which is in our home give us satisfication. Food of five star is much delicious but it never satisfied us like khichdi which is cooked at our home. I have affection with articles which in my house, weather these are 50 years old. These make me sense that it is my house. 

Definitely. Home food gives satisfaction in all respects. But even Home food too may lead to monotony and boredom. Our tasting buds look for a change at times. And this is on such occasions. we can go for a change.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.