A Happy Independence day to all.

It's an occasion to celebrate and to  introspect.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.
Members are requested to share their opinions on the Triumphant and Turbulence moments of India
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is our 68th Independence day and it is definitely a time to celebrate for whatever has been achieved over the years.But the growth has been slow because of many ills that are found in our society and let us sincerely hope that the coming years would show a fast paced growth and also that it will be an all round growth unlike before where some sectors were either neglected or left out...Jai Hind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let's hope that the pace of development and growth will be fast in the coming years.

Jai Hind.

Happy independence day to all friends. we all need avt like responsible citizens of independent nation and do our part sincerely and diligently. It is better to kindle a lamp rarther than curse the dark.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Happy independence day to all friends. we all need avt like responsible citizens of independent nation and do our part sincerely and diligently. It is better to kindle a lamp rarther than curse the dark.  

Same to you. Well said sir. Let's not cry over the split milk instead seek alternatives to see the Nation marches ahead.

Greetings of the great Independence Day to all….. Let us be aware of the real value of freedom and utilize it for the benefits of all……. the battlefield is not peaceful…

Same to you. I agree with you  that the meaning of Freedom has sense only when the benefits of freedom are directed to the Nation's development.

Happy independence day to all the INDIAN who are happy with independence of India. Saare jhan se accha hindustan hamara !!! We are proud to be an INDIAN

bhuyali saroj

Same to you.  We're proud to be Indans.

Happy Independence Day to all. Proud to be an Indian. 

Same to you and the members of this family Boddunan.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.