The topic is locked.

I also know that boddunan.com is the best site which is provided in india, but just for general knowledge for the members who are new here!! It will a great help if the senior most members will comment on these and say the advantages for been in boddunan.com

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hey, is there any need for this lengthy title , that too in bold letters LOL... , may be you should read up some reviews written by  outsiders to get a fair view ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

First and foremost., try and inculcate some good online manners. I think you should know that writing in all caps is equivalent to shouting and therefore is considered rude. Also as Usha has suggested, try to keep the title of your post short. If you really want to know whether a site is the best or knot, read reviews by outsiders other than users.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Do you think a member of this site will say NO this site is not good. I can see your efforts are being rewarded at every point so what was the need of this thread?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Respected members please don't try to make my wordings in a bad way, i just wrote in big caps because i think that its not a small thing because we all are related to this site and if you say that this site doesn't have any importance then its ok i will write in small caps 

bhuyali saroj

What all said by the seniors is the right way to start a thread. Even now you can edit the Title in accordance with the suggestions of the senior members.

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

Please i request you all to read my topic carefully because its nothing like that which will upset or which hurt anyone sentiment i just wanted to hear the words about the features of boddunan.com from the senior members instead of writing the features which will help other new members too. They started to commenting on topic . 

bhuyali saroj

Welcome. Another thing you must know is you should not post two threads one after another.After you post the thread, if you start another thread without waiting for the response from other members, it is considered as Spam and it is a violation of rules.

bhuyali saroj wrote:

Respected members please don't try to make my wordings in a bad way, i just wrote in big caps because i think that its not a small thing because we all are related to this site and if you say that this site doesn't have any importance then its ok i will write in small caps 

The problem with you is that you don't seem to either read other members post or you are unable to understand or perceive..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He has been hammered to accepting that he will now write in small caps - great.

He has already started using the right fonts. One has to learn after all.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.