Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Self analysis should be done sincerely. Otherwise it becomes Self Deceit.

rambabu wrote:

True.

Please add on some informative post instead of making too many one word and one sentence posts for every post made by other members because I see you are repeating the same thing again and again not adding anything new ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True.

Please add on some informative post instead of making too many one word and one sentence posts for every post made by other members because I see you are repeating the same thing again and again not adding anything new ...

I agree with you. It happened due to a computer problem.

Here is what I wanted to say earlier which I could not

A person who enriches himself through self analysis is an epitome of humility. He admits his faults with magnanimity without any false airs.

Lopamudra wrote:

There's no deying that about self content people because they do not have the intent to improve as they think no emd of themselves for whatever achievement In life they have gained..be it position,  power, money or whatever.  Problem lies also with people who are unable to see their flaws.Someone with argumentative nature may simply say that he was trying to emphasise on what Is right whereas a person who Is aware of his flaw should calmly disgree and move away from arguments If he wants to improve himself. 

Yes you are right ! Many of us do not realise our own faults because we are too busy congratulating ourselves on our achievements ...But on introspection we can see the mistakes we are making and if we are mature enough we can correct ourselves at any stage in life.It is good to remember that none of us is perefect !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha

There hangs tale as to why I consider self-analysis to be a virtue so divine yet so difficult to master.My late father apart from being deputy magistrate was manager of an estate of a temple town and he served under a mohant who became so in his teens on the death of his guru who died at a ripe age.His guru while spelling out his choice instructed a few elderly disciples to keep a strict vigil on the young brahmachari.When we appeared on the scene he must have been in his late-30s.One fine morning one of such elderly disciples stormed into our quarters and met my father and what went on bewteen them completely stunned me as a precocious kid.What transpired was the immoral,sexually deviant conduct of the mohant with the wife of the top cop of the state and the elderly disciple in order to discharge his duty towards his guru and sought my father's help in putting end to that. Within days I watched the shocking spectacle of that elderly disciple being brutalised and physically kicked out by the mohant's henchmen.As far as I know this mohant -the face of Hindu Santani religion-till the last was the guru of millions from ministers to chief secretaries and others.My simple point if sanyasin who was well-versed in shatras and all that could not squarely face the truth what to say about ordinary mortal like me!!

Thank you said by: usha manohar
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

@Usha

There hangs tale as to why I consider self-analysis to be a virtue so divine yet so difficult to master.My late father apart from being deputy magistrate was manager of an estate of a temple town and he served under a mohant who became so in his teens on the death of his guru who died at a ripe age.His guru while spelling out his choice instructed a few elderly disciples to keep a strict vigil on the young brahmachari.When we appeared on the scene he must have been in his late-30s.One fine morning one of such elderly disciples stormed into our quarters and met my father and what went on bewteen them completely stunned me as a precocious kid.What transpired was the immoral,sexually deviant conduct of the mohant with the wife of the top cop of the state and the elderly disciple in order to discharge his duty towards his guru and sought my father's help in putting end to that. Within days I watched the shocking spectacle of that elderly disciple being brutalised and physically kicked out by the mohant's henchmen.As far as I know this mohant -the face of Hindu Santani religion-till the last was the guru of millions from ministers to chief secretaries and others.My simple point if sanyasin who was well-versed in shatras and all that could not squarely face the truth what to say about ordinary mortal like me!!

What a horrible thing to happen ! Inspite of all this religion makes people go crazy....I feel that ordinary people like us have nothing to lose only to gain when we introspect but for those mighty creatures it would be very difficult to face some home truths about themselves , so they would rather not have any of it !

Introspection awakens you. It makes you sit and think. It makes you alert to encounter the adversities in life with courage.

I feel that instead of the party meetings that politicians have where they discuss strategies to counter this one and that and all their dirty games, they should have a session for self introspection ! However, they may be beyond all that because they all have forked tongue and as for  the godmen . lesser said the better !

There is no word like "Self introspection" in the lexicon of politicians. Yes, they do introspection for searching the reasons for their debacle in the elections. Like congress leaders are doing now after their shameful debacle.

To improve our self, first of all we need to take step toward its improvement. We must assign some task. We have to analysis our fault, then take step toward its improvement. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.