Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Article is very profound and complete in explanation as it does not only cover introspection about external success but also it says to work to remove internally existing and hiding wrong qualities. Working each day and noting down the improvement over the days is a very firm way of growth. The Article has helped to touch the chord and especially when it is from a divine Society it is more attractive. I would try to write down my points of improvement on a daily basis to keep a track of improvement and consistency. Thank you for the Article

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Self analysis is the best available option to remain balanced. Though everyone is not capable of self-assessing, there are people who are not interested too. I believe, if it is practised each and everyday very keenly then negative traits will gradually get rectified.      

People who are not interested are those who think they are above analysis.. It is in our own interest that we analyse our actions at the end of the day and see where we can improve or make amends if necessary. Two simple words Sorry and Thank You can make a lot of difference to your inter personal relationships !

Very true...those two words go a long way in amending relationships as well as bonding new and deep ones, but it does take a lot of self reflection and analysis and willingness too to do so. Yet there are many unwilling who feel that they are perfect the way they are and do not need to reflect within themselves.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

After all what's the objective of Self analysis ? It is used for Self Development. And it goes without saying that the most important ingredient for Self Development is a right Direction that takes one to his cherished Goals. It is here Self analysis comes into picture. It defines the right direction.

epraneeth77 wrote:

The Article is very profound and complete in explanation as it does not only cover introspection about external success but also it says to work to remove internally existing and hiding wrong qualities. Working each day and noting down the improvement over the days is a very firm way of growth. The Article has helped to touch the chord and especially when it is from a divine Society it is more attractive. I would try to write down my points of improvement on a daily basis to keep a track of improvement and consistency. Thank you for the Article

In fact all that is required is to introspect each days activities dispassionately for a few minutes , at the end of the day and see where you have failed, gone wrong and how you can make amends and better yourself if possible .I guess that is good enough !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Reviewing the progress made by the person will enable him to view how much distance is covered and How much he has to cover further in his journey to chase his cherished goals. This is highly essential .

usha manohar wrote:

Few of the points touched ..

1,Self analysis on a daily basis like removing the weeds on a daily basis

2, Be interactive with others and respect their opinions about matters that are important to you

3, Practice patience, determination and courage, which needs to be built up

4,Note down all the important aspects and your own views , mistakes you have committed and what course you intend taking to improve yourself..

No one can told us better about us than our self. Person knows his weakness but, only fews dare to accept these.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Few of the points touched ..

1,Self analysis on a daily basis like removing the weeds on a daily basis

2, Be interactive with others and respect their opinions about matters that are important to you

3, Practice patience, determination and courage, which needs to be built up

4,Note down all the important aspects and your own views , mistakes you have committed and what course you intend taking to improve yourself..

No one can told us better about us than our self. Person knows his weakness but, only fews dare to accept these.

Anil, we cannot run away from our own conscience which is bound to send signals when we are wrong...one may try to ignore it but for how long ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One can deceive others for some time. But not your self. It amounts to self deceit. Your conscience pricks you like a thorn.

Introspection becomes difficult for those who cannot face themselves.

Like @Shampa mentioned people self opinionated people really can't do this. Even to say sorry or thank you it takes courage and a little beating down of the Ego.

We need have a deep desire to be better to be able to introspect, accept mistakes and change for the better. 

Sofs wrote:

Introspection becomes difficult for those who cannot face themselves.

Like @Shampa mentioned people self opinionated people really can't do this. Even to say sorry or thank you it takes courage and a little beating down of the Ego.

We need have a deep desire to be better to be able to introspect, accept mistakes and change for the better. 

I agree ...On a lighter note , connecting the other discussion here  about TV channels - Arnab probably needs some self analysis before he conducts his daily debates LOL..smirk.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.