Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. A luxury that enables the members to meet connoisseurs like you.

Everything that is available in excess than its normal requirement is a luxury. Both the beggar and king can experience luxury; it varies in its intensity but not of its kind. 

The luxuries always need not be related with money. Having a good health is a luxury that can be earned not by spending Millions. To have good health one need to strive by changing a few life style habits. This requires no capital investment. For these luxuries one need not invest money. Your only investment is a strong will.

In the common parlance luxury is associated with what money can buy. luxury is also a state of mind in the sense that if one has affordability one is comfortable and feels proud of the ability to afford the best. 

We are interested in luxuries not related to money. These luxuries don't need any financial investment. Your investment is Will to earn followed by perseverance. That's all.

As per my view Luxury means be freely, cool attitude like king, no tension. Just getting enjoyed.

The luxury you mentioned needs investment. The thread says luxuries without  involving money. For example Having good health is a luxury. Your investment here is just determination to have that luxury.

I enjoy all the luxuries mentioned by Mr Ramakrishnan. I will strive to use it as effectively as humanly possible.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Truly, being able to participate in these quality forum topic's & conversations is a luxury. In this thread alone we have had diverse & extensive views of what luxuries are. Wonderful & Insightful thread.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

And the important point participation on forums opens flood gates to knowledge, a luxury that costs nothing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.