The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In fact our governments are the biggest supporters of caste system. Check any governmental form you will see "Surname First" "Caste". And what was the need of declaring the population on caste based which only sends a message among masses that we are Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims and so on but equal citizen of a free nation. Vote banks and nothing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Caste system is the favorite tool for the politicians to keep them in power. Every politician looks forward to use this tool and divide the country on caste basis. People should avoid and rebel against this to save the country from this deadly plague.

As of now one can never abolish caste system because it is so deep rooted that it would lead to civil war ..In fact people like mulayam singh yadav and lalu are wanting even more reservations - for muslims who converted from backward classes and OBC and for women and so on...For it to stop we should root out all the rotten elements and start afresh which would take several decades 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not necessary to abolish caste system. It is necessary to avoid interference with the political system. Once the caste system is allowed in to political system, the country will be torn in to  pieces.

When I first saw the topic, the first thoughts that seeded into my Mind are as follows.

1. Caste System might have been Introduced so as to elevate poor communities which existed at that time.

2. Over the years the situation in respect of Economic & Caste has changed, now it is not at all that, a particular caste is not good enough financially, situations have changed.

3. Reservation is now used Politically as it is mentioned in many of the comments.

4. Change is the need of the Hour & that constitutes masses unifying with a consensus to eliminate it & give it on the ground of economic condition.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

My question is what's the need of Reservations. Merit should be the only criteria for getting a suitable assistance from the Government without involvement of caste.

epraneeth77 wrote:

When I first saw the topic, the first thoughts that seeded into my Mind are as follows.

1. Caste System might have been Introduced so as to elevate poor communities which existed at that time.

2. Over the years the situation in respect of Economic & Caste has changed, now it is not at all that, a particular caste is not good enough financially, situations have changed.

3. Reservation is now used Politically as it is mentioned in many of the comments.

4. Change is the need of the Hour & that constitutes masses unifying with a consensus to eliminate it & give it on the ground of economic condition.

I agree, we need to review and renew the policies from time to time which is not happening in our country.In fact casteism is so deep rooted that it is almost impossible to even think of reducing the number leave alone abolish it.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As regards Change, yes I agree one has to adopt to changes that take place from time to time. Otherwise we will be left behind.

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I agree, we need to review and renew the policies from time to time which is not happening in our country.In fact casteism is so deep rooted that it is almost impossible to even think of reducing the number leave alone abolish it.

After Modi has come into picture, he has removed/modified some policies, made little faster processing of decision making in Courts by removing certain laws. He has also introduced many programmes for farmers.

But he is yet to touch this Crucial point of Concern of Indian Community. Many people are getting into positions of greater responsibility with little skills & unreserved people are getting suppressed by not getting into good positions despite scoring good.

The most Ironical situation is that people are not faring better are adminstering people who are having good Knowledge.!!!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

It should not be forgotten that Modi Government inherited a barren land. Hence it takes time to make this barren land bloom. Rome was not built in a Day.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.