The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

My question is what's the need of Reservations. Merit should be the only criteria for getting a suitable assistance from the Government without involvement of caste.

Indeed right Sir. Reservations need not be given. Only less fee is to be charged for economically backward people upon submission of relevant documents. (Income Certificate, White Card...)

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

My question is what's the need of Reservations. Merit should be the only criteria for getting a suitable assistance from the Government without involvement of caste.

Indeed right Sir. Reservations need not be given. Only less fee is to be charged for economically backward people upon submission of relevant documents. (Income Certificate, White Card...)

I'm of the firm opinion, Merit should be recognized and Rewarded in a befitting manner without linking with the caste, creed and Religion.Merit is not restricted to a particular community or religion.

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

When I first saw the topic, the first thoughts that seeded into my Mind are as follows.

1. Caste System might have been Introduced so as to elevate poor communities which existed at that time.

2. Over the years the situation in respect of Economic & Caste has changed, now it is not at all that, a particular caste is not good enough financially, situations have changed.

3. Reservation is now used Politically as it is mentioned in many of the comments.

4. Change is the need of the Hour & that constitutes masses unifying with a consensus to eliminate it & give it on the ground of economic condition.

I agree, we need to review and renew the policies from time to time which is not happening in our country.In fact casteism is so deep rooted that it is almost impossible to even think of reducing the number leave alone abolish it.

After Modi has come into picture, he has removed/modified some policies, made little faster processing of decision making in Courts by removing certain laws. He has also introduced many programmes for farmers.

But he is yet to touch this Crucial point of Concern of Indian Community. Many people are getting into positions of greater responsibility with little skills & unreserved people are getting suppressed by not getting into good positions despite scoring good.

The most Ironical situation is that people are not faring better are adminstering people who are having good Knowledge.!!!

Reservations based on caste system was introduced supposedly with a purpose and it has benefited many lower ,backward and scheduled caste people since it has given them a social position, through education and a career in government jobs.But now it has reached ridiculous heights where everybody wants reservation whether they deserve it or not..Can Modi remove this ? He cannot because if he even takes one step towards it all oppositions are going to unite and cry foul . For them minority and caste reservation is vote bank and will they let go? we can see the recent Gujrat riots and there is no need to even guess who is behind the whole episode , do they care about citizens and peace ? I doubt it, it is just their votes and they will go to any length ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't think at this time or may be in future too it is not possible to remove or abolish " Vote Bank " system. Because this system has gone deep in to the political scenario. You see what's happening in Gujrat. Everybody wants reservations including the well to do Patels of Gujrat. What Modi could do ?

If I am to give a one liner to express my feelings on this destructive policy I would compare this internal threat with the external one posed by Sino-Pak combine.It is tearing us vertically,horizontally and at all levels and every way!

Reservations based on caste is a plague that's consuming the country slowly. Pity politicians who are busy in creating vote Banks are not realizing the truth that this plague is reducing the country in to smithereens.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

If I am to give a one liner to express my feelings on this destructive policy I would compare this internal threat with the external one posed by Sino-Pak combine.It is tearing us vertically,horizontally and at all levels and every way!

I totally agree with that, it has now become a curse to our socio economic growth !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To sum up ,Cast based policies are Divisive - Anti  Secular - Anti progressive.

If Hardik has started the movement for removing the reservation from the system then he may be supported by people all over the India. But he is politically motivated and back supported by political parties, he will be used and thrown by these politicians and he will get no benefit out of it.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Hardik cannot fight against for removing the reservation at this juncture. Because he knows the repercussions. Hardik's  safety lies in being with the present position.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.