The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Hardik cannot fight against for removing the reservation at this juncture. Because he knows the repercussions. Hardik's  safety lies in being with the present position.

May be he is looking for a quick entry in Indian politics like Kejriwal.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Hardik cannot fight against for removing the reservation at this juncture. Because he knows the repercussions. Hardik's  safety lies in being with the present position.

May be he is looking for a quick entry in Indian politics like Kejriwal.

May be. In politics everything is possible. Opportunism is the name of the Game.

Here is an interesting and hilarious comment on the reservation by noted industrialist Azim Premji. Although he has hit the nail on its head, it is worth thinking about how much we are putting ourselves to shame in front of the world.

azim

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Here is an interesting and hilarious comment on the reservation by noted industrialist Azim Premji. Although he has hit the nail on its head, it is worth thinking about how much we are putting ourselves to shame in front of the world.

azim

Hilarious. The best comment is on Reservations in cricket. Though it evoked lot of laughter, Azim premji had a dig at the Reservations.

Reservation should be given strictly on economic basis irrespective of cast and that too for say a period if ten years.

I agree with you. Reservations split the country which in turn leads to unrest regional and language rivalries.

India is a large country with a huge population and creating millions of jobs every year is not easy. Reservations have to be reciewed as merit has to come in so that equality is enforced.

It is a well known fact that population explosion plays the spoil sport in hindering the growth and development. Hence it should be contained first.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There needs be no reservation either on caste or economic status.  There should be free and uniform education for all. No reservation in jobs. 

I agree, it is time that reservation based on caste or economic status be abolished. For how long, for how many years now shall this continue? It is already 68 years of Indian independence, but the there is still a difference between the haves and the have nots in terms of reservation. The so call have nots are not willing to give the cake walk. Now let there be equality in every sense of the term.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

rambabu wrote:

That's the exact word you used "MObocracy " Wisdom lies in scrapping and dragging out RESERVATIONS out of the Picture of Democracy. We had enough, no more should be tolerated.

I would like to give the credit to Chinmoy for word mobocracy as I read it on one of his posts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.