The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Reservation is anti constitutional.It breaks the country. Except  Merit based reservation, nothing should be taken in to consuderation

Merit based reservation is also a type of reservation. Reservation of any type leads to discrimination and also does not motivate the beneficiaries to work hard as they are assured of rewards at lower achievements. So there should be zero reservation. Let the best win in a fair competition.

Reservations of any kind are not advisable. But Merit needs recognition and honor. Not Reservation. Now this practice is much prevalent in many states. In AP they are called Pratibha ( Talent or skill ) awards.

You mean to say there are no reservations in AP?

Did I say that there are no Reservations in AP ? I said there are Merit based awards in AP which have no link with Merit based Reservations.

Do these merit based awards help break the reservation barrier then they have a value otherwise they have cosmetic value. A politicians up the sleeve trick.

I'm very firm about these Pratibha Awards which are bound to boost the morale of the people in raising the educational values.

You are avoiding the  issue. Do these awardees get to break the reservation barrier. Are students going to study to get Prastibha Awards or to get into deserving institutes to get deserving jobs?

How can I say. I quoted this example seeing the current scenario. I cannot say what's going to happen to reservations on caste basis in future. I'm not a clairvoyant.

The Pratibha Awards are being given today in real time and apparently are not helping the awardees to break the reservation barrier. Where  is the need to become a clairvoyant.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.