It is never too early to start exposing your children to monetary discussions so that they become savvy spenders or knowledge-based investors.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/parenting/Calling-all-the-piggy-bankers/articleshow/48678874.cms?utm_source=TOInewHP_TILwidget&utm_medium=ABtest&utm_campaign=TOInewHP

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Of course it is important to teach children the value of money.We got a separate bank account for all our children once hey were 5 years of age and they used to deposit their birthday gifts and any such present received and later when they were given pocket money they also would deposit whatever was left...I dint have to tell them because by then they already were aware that it was good to have some money in their accounts rather than blow it up !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course it is important to teach children the value of money.We got a separate bank account for all our children once hey were 5 years of age and they used to deposit their birthday gifts and any such present received and later when they were given pocket money they also would deposit whatever was left...I dint have to tell them because by then they already were aware that it was good to have some money in their accounts rather than blow it up !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Understanding the meaning and value of Thrift is essential. Parents should ensure to include them in the family budget discussions.

I think the guidance to save money is very important. If child is aware in very small age, he/she starts saving. I used to do that. I still do that. I don't remember that my parents taught me or i learnt by my own. I believe that the intelligence of saving money comes as you grow in your life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Normally children imitate parents, and if parents are careful children too pick up such traits.Saving as a habit has to be inculcated by parents during childhood since it does not come to children automatically although human beings do have a tendency to hoard..

In today's life money is very a vital essential thing to live a perfect and healthy life, so it's a duty for every parents to teach their children save money

bhuyali saroj

Yes. The habit of saving money by the children right from the early days will enable the child to know the value of money, which goes a long way when the child grows up in leading a happy and care free life.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.