A Hero is a combo of qualities like strong Resolution, Inviting challenges, refusal to bow down before adversities.

Watch this brief Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhk4N9A0oCA

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think 'HERO' for me is who leads from the front. Who takes the initiative to move forward in every walks of life. The person who knew that once he/she has started something, will not stop till he/she achieve success or achieve the goal.

Want to make each day Accountable

Exactly. A person who leads by example and injects positive qualities in people around is a real hero.

Hero is a person who is admired by all. He stands ahead others, but stays within their hearts. He is a person who knows what to do, and does what he knows.

A person who leads by example. A person who injects camaraderie in the people around him. A person who does the things everybody does but in a different way is a real Hero

In Indian condition a Hero is someone who is born in a particular family of a particular class and others have no choice but to adore him. howsoever you may dispute but this is the reality.

What ever I said is based on Universal conditions. Not just in the Indian conditions.

Indians form app. 15% of the Universal population.

I'm not concerned with those things. I mentioned seeing the successful people and reading their lives.

I agree. The reason I pointed my view was because many Indian heroes will be ascribed with qualities you have mentioned and that would be misleading.

That much of discretion I expect from the member. Moreover a hero whether he is Indian or from any foreign land, the heroic qualities are same.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.