Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I did not go through the article but for me a hero would be one with compassion and understanding rather than lead or stand first or command and demand people do this and that ! I guess that type of heroism may not work now .. I also truly believe that it is lonely at the top !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree. But as you are thinking Commanding and demanding are nowhere mentioned. A hero who injects qualities like optimism in the people around him is my concept of Heroism.

rambabu wrote:

I agree. But as you are thinking Commanding and demanding are nowhere mentioned. A hero who injects qualities like optimism in the people around him is my concept of Heroism.

Of course , that was just my view ! I went through the video now, it is good...neutral_face.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A hero is proactive. He takes the charge. And he takes the responsibility for success or failure without passing the buck. Whatever he does he does with Heart and soul. Never  half hearted.

There is a famous line described by great motivational Author, speaker Shiv Khera " Winner don't do different things, they do things differently". 

Hero is not extra-ordinary, but his/ her work makes him/her Extra-ordinary.

Those people are one who put 'extra' efforts in doing ordinary things. That is a great lesson one can learn from him.

Want to make each day Accountable

Indeed. Successful people will never hesitate to go for that extra inch to achieve their cherished goals. They hate to quit. Rather they see an opportunity in every adversity.

Hero or heroine is not just an actor or actress in the hollywood/bollywood movie. Rather, the real life heroes are the ones who come up from a very pathetic background or who has observed a particular kind of pathetic background. Real life heroes are the ones who work against the pathetic backgrounds and desperately do something good in order to transform those pathetic backgrounds into a good background of angels and heaven. The heroes who do good are just worth appreciating and they require a great respect but the real heroes lack those respect in the real world.

A hero leads by example. He himself sets an example by taking the lead. He injects a sense of self confidence in the people around him so that they too one day become a Leader like him.

To become a hero one needs lots of good luck also. Most of the time they have to fight their battles alone. It is only when they succeed that the zeroes hail them as heroes.

There are no IFs and BUTs as far as Heroism is concerned. One should be a constant practitioner of leadership is concerned. A one time success will certainly make a person Zero

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.