We all know the gory details that is being discussed almost on all news channels and other news media about the Sheena Murder case , apparently by her own mother.The mother was by all accounts a go-getter who wanted fame, name and wealth and was willing to go to any extent to see that her ambitions were fulfilled...But how far can one go ?

We have had honor killings which many people justify even to this day, we have had Aarushi case which is similar and films that glorify this like Mother India where Nargis killed her own son whatever the reasons may be... Is there any justification at all for taking a life that you have created ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I read a lot about  Sheena murder case. Such incidents are not new. Not only in India everywhere such incidents took place.

Today I posted  topic, "India needs such Mothers."

Anyhow here are some cases where Mothers done " Unthinkable "  deeds like killing their own children.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2014/04/20-moms-who-killed-their-kids/

It is not a new trend since we have heard about this in age old stories and seen it in films like Mother India where the mother  played by Nargis is given an award for killing her son,...I feel that no matter what sins your child may commit you may be disheartened but to actually kill your own child seems totally unacceptable !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As a rule it is unacceptable. I agree. But this type of incidents where a mother (Even father too ) kills the child have become  day to day incidents. It's not an exaggeration, not a single day passes without such barbaric deeds. A mother kills her Girl child simply because it happened to be her fourth Girl child.

As long as greed avarice and superstitious beliefs are there, this trend continues.

It's not new thing happening in India. As sir rambabu told earlier, it's happening from the day the world begins

bhuyali saroj

While agreeing with what you said that incidents of child killing mothers are on the increase i request you. It's enough to call me as Rambabu. No need to add any prefix or suffix.

Indrani only gave birth to Sheena and left her thereafter. So a bond that develops between mother and daughter did not develop. So for whatever reason she allegedly killed her there was no emotional bond she had to overcome. Sad but a real happening. 

This is not normal. But there are exceptional cases. There is one current case of sheena murder involving her mother. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sorry sir. Such incidents of mothers killing the children and selling the babies are on the increase.

Some people lose the power of discretion and forget they are human being during some particular situations, which leads to such inhuman incidents. And they have no scruples about it, but they justify themselves that what they do are right.  Sad, but unpreventable, because nobody knows who is going to do what. 

Our society and its demands too has something to do with it because there have been so many honor killings and girls being killed at birth..On the whole it is a sickening society that does not seem to have changed much inspite of education,emancipation and everything else that comes with it, some people never change !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.