Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Another jhumla by the jhumla party !!!!

Vijay, I request you to express your views in clearterms. What I understand is another empty promise. I don't think so. Wait and see.

I am all for promoting yoga. But the manner in which it is being appropriated by a particular school of thought and projected is what makes its purpose doubtful. Such acts  in the past have resulted in not getting fulfilled. Hope it is clear now.

Clear. But Yoga International Day was started by the UN with India's initiative. However such programmes are going to be HIT are not has to be seen.

vijay wrote:

Another jhumla by the jhumla party !!!!

We have got used to Jumlas in last 68 years so one more will not hurt us much. However I agree with everyone Yoga is way of life but cannot be placed in sports category. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It can be a sport too. like gymnastics. Another advantage if Yoga is made a sport there will be an opportunity to create more jobs like Sports Academies which are creating Jobs

When people are able to practice Yoga without any teacher , there is little scope for job creations.. And even if that is true it will not be in great numbers ! The idea no doubt is to encourage and popularise Yoga but they should be a little more practical about implementing it .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nothing is possible without a practical approach. Its success will e known over a period of time. It's just introduced. Experts are there to examine the feasibility part of making Yoga as a sport.

In fact there are so many free coaching camps by yoga gurus and their followers there are too few chances a person will spend money on learning something by making a payment for that... unless of course our government decides to appoint yoga teachers in all schools.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are talking about institutions which teach Yoga. But  for coaching Yoga as a Game, we do not have any coaching academies. Like many academies are there to teach Badminton and cricket academies to teach cricket ( Sehwag is running one). Now coming to the point to teach Yoga as a game Yoga academies can be introduced which offer employment to many people.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.