Organise your mornings to make things easier. No need to hurry and commit mistakes if you take the following precautions.

http://goodtimes.ndtv.com/features/tips-to-avoid-disorderly-morning-haste-1011

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very good suggestions for avoiding morning rush.  Personally, I follow most of these. Whatever I need to carry to office next day is already ready in my office bag. However, I don't take elaborate breakfast at home. I just take a few biscuits followed by medicines. Then I leave for office. Breakfast is at office only. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Any how it is good you are following most of the tips mentioned in the article. By following these tips one can have lot of time before leaving for office.

I think the tips suggested in the link are followed by most of us depending on our time schedule and our situations. They become our habits and happen as usual every morning, without any conscious effort or creating any tension. 

If many people are following these steps such people will never be clumsy and are capable of doing the things in a calm and leisurely manner. But It is for those who still will not follow these steps.

I follow almost all the tips mentioned in the article at some time or the other , even making a list the previous day on what I need to do for the next day, there are times when I have to search for the list LOL...But most days it works !smiley.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some people forget the things which are used daily. For example, I keep the things to be used in the next morning the previous night itself. Strangely I search for those things everywhere except the place where they were kept. In this process , due to to disturbance i caused, My wife wakes up which is the last thing I want to happen. Because she is a late riser.

It is very important in any person's life is to have a very Good Morning. If you start your day with lots of energy and with fresh mind, the whole day would be very good for you.

Want to make each day Accountable

True. Morning dictates the mood of the day. I start my mornings with a walk in the pleasant atmosphere  when there is neither din nor dust.

I also think to keep our mood fresh, we should not read bad news in newspaper. If you have seen the headlines of bad news just ignore it and don't even think about it. Just concentrate on positive things happening around yourself. Just feel good. Take less stress. Life will become much better.

Want to make each day Accountable

And this habit of concentration and having command over your emotions can be achieved only through a disciplined life. Though it's difficult to lead a disciplined life, it's not impossible. After gaining control on your emotions, you see only those things which are good and beneficial to you and discard the other things.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.