The government and the Chief Minister seems to have funds for everything including sending the MLAs on foreign trips twice in a row but when it comes to farmers and their woes they have little sympathy and time .The "High Command" gives lip sympathy from time to time .There have been the highest number of suicide rates in the state last month ...But CM Siddaramaiah has still not woken up and evades questions ..

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/jC5e84t70BqGxesDpYsg7I/Karnataka-farmer-suicide-rate-hits-highest-in-a-decade.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Shocking. This happened in Karnataka which received enough rains.

At the  most as you said, these politicians use a stock phrase, "I'm Shocked."That's all

Rains have been scarce in some areas especially in North Karnataka which is dry and that's where the suicide rate is high. But the CM has ddone nothing at all and when he is asked he says Madame has called from Delhi and she is concerned- that is the kind of concern they have for poor farmers and you see Rahul Gandhi going sitting with farmers in other states and criticising ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Madam has called ? what for ? Sitting in Delhi and showing sympathy ? This is exactly the reason Congress has eaten the dust all over the country.

But they dont seem to learn, still living in a fools paradise ...

Naturally. They don't learn. Because they are fools and their dear Haven is 'Fools Paradise. "

The suicides by farmers in Karnataka have been forgotten in bashing the Congress govt and Madam.  Suicides are unfortunately done by farmers in BJP ruled state also. It is unfortunate that even suicides are being seen thru political colors. It is a problem which needs a solution which is proving to be elusive so far irrespective of which party is in power.

Suicides by farmers took place even in AP too. It's a TDP ruled state. But TDP refuses to agree the fact and blames Farmer suicides took place in the erstwhile Governments. Anyhow some relief is given to the farmer families through waiving of debts and selling the seeds to the farmer families with subsidized prices.

How can TDP deny suicides of today on regimes of past is very surprising.

Yes. it's mere passing the buck.

I can only speak for my state ...Our insensitive CM has wasted away tax payers money on freebies and MLAs trips .. Farmers have been totally neglected , in fact he has gone to the extent of laughing away the matter..He left JDS and joined Congress just to grab power and one can see the results now !

http://www.niticentral.com/2014/05/15/siddaramaiahs-first-year-was-year-of-mindless-freebies-223765.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.