The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Accepted. English is definitely a language which can be called as Global language. May be with a few exceptions where English is not spoken.

i don't think so because in India many language are spoken and if we make any particular language our national language it makes a kind of insult to other language 

bhuyali saroj

So let us insult all Indian languages, which we are already doing by agreeing to the widespread use of English language. Let us regularise it to settle issue once for all. After nearly seventy years we are still far away from choosing an Indian language as a national language. Is thisnot insulting?

i mean a kind of insult, i haven't used the word insult in a strong way  

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

i don't think so because in India many language are spoken and if we make any particular language our national language it makes a kind of insult to other language 

There is no question of insulting any language as long as the users give due respect to it and see that it thrives..However, all over the world for all practical purpose the most spoken language is made the National language, which is Hindi in our country.If there is opposition to that the only option left is to make English the national language ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If for you it's Insulting, I say it is a case of calling spade a spade. Reality.

Whatever way you have used the message has gone through. English indeed is a funny language at times. 

That is altogether a different proposition not in the purview of this discussion. If you want to speak about the funny quality of English, it will be good to start a thread. I like to remind you a few days ago I posted a thread in this forum how funny is English at times.

The reply was made to a specific point raised by @bhyali and it was made in good humour. If you lack a sense of humour I cannot help it. Pl give space to others also to express themselves in the forum. A forum cannot operate with a horse vision or a tunnel vision styles. Hope you will not advise me to start a new thread to discuss horses and tunnels.

No question of Lack of humor. It's the other person's lack of perception.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.