The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is good to continue with both the languages, as one has International influence and the other is related to the Nation. We should respect both the languages. But nowdays we are ignoring one language and giving more preference to other language. One reason is that English is necessary for every job whether it is Govt job or private job, but on the other hand Hindi is not necessary except a few cases. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

I'm of the opinion, when things are going good as it is, why invite troubles. By declaring a particular language as National language, we are stirring up Hornet's nest. Let the Nation remain in a calm state.

usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Hindi and Englisg bothcater to the need of link language.  Hindi is spokenor understood in most parts of the country. English is also ised in entire country. May be invery remote area, English and Hindi both are not known.   But mostly people don't go to such places. To elucidate, a North Indian may go to Shillong (Meghalaya) and can communicate in Hindi or English. Possibly, there would be many in adjoining villages knowing only local language. But an outsider is not likely to go there. 

True sir. I stayed in many places and successfully able to interact with the people using either Hindi or English or both at times.

Then why we needto declare any language as national. Despite foreign origin, English is our national language just as Sonia Gandhi is our national leader. Although not declared national, anything used everywhere in nation is national. 

There is no need to bring Sonia Gandhi into this since there are still quite a few question marks about her ? and to compare her to our national issue is not right  since she has nothing to do with Indian languages ...

Sonia Gandhi is just an example. In fact, what we adopt become ours or Indian in spite of foreign origin. Similarly something of Indian origin if discarded is no more Indian.  Sonia gandhi is a very much Indian leader in spite of her foreign origin.  Another example: Hockey is our national game even though this is not of Indian origin.  also while mentioning Sonia, I was not serious and this was in lighter vein. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Hindi and Englisg bothcater to the need of link language.  Hindi is spokenor understood in most parts of the country. English is also ised in entire country. May be invery remote area, English and Hindi both are not known.   But mostly people don't go to such places. To elucidate, a North Indian may go to Shillong (Meghalaya) and can communicate in Hindi or English. Possibly, there would be many in adjoining villages knowing only local language. But an outsider is not likely to go there. 

True sir. I stayed in many places and successfully able to interact with the people using either Hindi or English or both at times.

Then why we needto declare any language as national. Despite foreign origin, English is our national language just as Sonia Gandhi is our national leader. Although not declared national, anything used everywhere in nation is national. 

There is no need to bring Sonia Gandhi into this since there are still quite a few question marks about her ? and to compare her to our national issue is not right  since she has nothing to do with Indian languages ...

Sonia Gandhi is just an example. In fact, what we adopt become ours or Indian in spite of foreign origin. Similarly something of Indian origin if discarded is no more Indian.  Sonia gandhi is a very much Indian leader in spite of her foreign origin.  Another example: Hockey is our national game even though this is not of Indian origin.  also while mentioning Sonia, I was not serious and this was in lighter vein. 

Point taken..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Congrats to Gulshanji for a wonderful reply which saw a U turn in a member.

Seeing another members point of view with respect to a minor point , which I have highlighted is not making a U turn, so pls don't exaggerate ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Point well taken.

Well, we seem to have reached the saturation point for this particular topic too, so I hope you all don't mind if I lock the thread now. Thanks folks! plus1.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.