Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

The incident of Asuras winning over Suras is a temporary triumph. Truth triumphs always. May be in a delayed manner.

Time is never ending. So there is nothing like ulktimate triumph. To elucidate, you are winner today. You may say this is ultiamate. Two years later another may win and he will say that his victory is ultimate. This goes on. In final analysis, nothing is ultimate. Moreover, good and evil are undefined. everyone would interpret according to self interest.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The incident of Asuras winning over Suras is a temporary triumph. Truth triumphs always. May be in a delayed manner.

Time is never ending. So there is nothing like ulktimate triumph. To elucidate, you are winner today. You may say this is ultiamate. Two years later another may win and he will say that his victory is ultimate. This goes on. In final analysis, nothing is ultimate. Moreover, good and evil are undefined. everyone would interpret according to self interest.  

We evaluate everything in accordance with the existing norms. The incident of Asuras being defeated by Suras took place in Puranic age. Even today it is relevant, driving home the point that Truth triumphs ultimately. At least until today, this saying is applicable.

rambabu wrote:

But then who is sure about existence of Asuras and Devas, so I would prefer to judge what is good or bad for myself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

But then who is sure about existence of Asuras and Devas, so I would prefer to judge what is good or bad for myself.

that is still good. Your own discrimination stands by you.

As darkness cannot be completely removed, bad things also cannot be removed completely from the earth till life exists on it. If good ones exist then bad one will also exist on earth. It is true that there should be balance between good and bad. If bad things exceed over good ones, then destruction is necessary to keep balance.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

As darkness cannot be completely removed, bad things also cannot be removed completely from the earth till life exists on it. If good ones exist then bad one will also exist on earth. It is true that there should be balance between good and bad. If bad things exceed over good ones, then destruction is necessary to keep balance.

Agreed.  when a situation occurs wherein bad outnumber the Good, it is necessary to curb the bad. And in this process destruction is imminent.

rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Agreed.  when a situation occurs wherein bad outnumber the Good, it is necessary to curb the bad. And in this process destruction is imminent.

And this process will continue till there is life exist on earth. Sometime bad will overcome, and destruction will occur to balance bad with good. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

And this process will continue till there is life exist on earth. Sometime bad will overcome, and destruction will occur to balance bad with good. 

Yes. Whenever such situation arises, it leads to conflict and conflict leads to employing destructive methods.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.