There's no formula for a perfect morning routine -- it's mostly subjective and depends on what works for you.

But here's a look at what some highly successful people in the tech industry do every morning when they start their day.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/slideshow/8-Things-Successful-Tech-Execs-Do-Before-Breakfast/itslideshow/48866310.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not in tech industry anymore but I prefer to check my mails etc while on my walking stint in the morning. I do not have a pet so that's not my problem. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Though the heading of the thread says, "Tech ", I'm of the firm opinion that the tips provided in the link are applicable to all, including old and retired people.

Like it says right at the beginning it is subjective and left to the individual because what suits some may not suit me and vice versa..The eight early morning routine given by the eight successful executives is different to each other ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is implied that one has to choose a way that suits him. For example i have Chosen Meditation and getting up, early well before i have seen this list,

Of course the list is just that, one cannot follow that because we have our own lifestyles and priorities and many of us who are busy with work cannot even stick to any one morning schedule because there are always days when you may have to change your routine or too tired to do what you normally do !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's the point. Sticking to your life style chosen by you will certainly be beneficial in the long run.. Teething troubles will be there. Over a period they will be sorted out.

I doubt people want to stick to any one set routine all their life, that would be pretty boring, it is better to reinvent and do what you like and want to do rather than do something because you have been always doing it ..

One cannot have the cake and eat it too. One who is interested in a disciplined and healthy life are ready to bear any obstacles and hindrances. It's a different proposition for those who are not interested or patient enough to persevere.

One can be healthy by managing things intelligently , no need to be a stick in the mud ...For those who have to work odd hours that is the best thing to do, do things at your pace and convenience and as long as you know what is good for you and are able to do the best you can, that is good enough ...I see people walking at all odd hours depending on their convenience and it is the action that cunts and not the time or a set pattern because for many there is no time to stick to a set pattern because of their busy schedules ..

Anyhow sticking to a a way that yielded many good results that is the Yoga way. I'm the beneficiary and I know better. If you have a way better than this, you are free to own one.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.