The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I started this discussion basically as a lay person. I thought only on moral ground and set up a discussion which led to such a wonderful exchange of opinions. It came up with 'plea bargaining' which is extremely new to me. Even the name of the killer of Martin Luther King and his comparison with Godse made this topic quite enriching. I must thank each and everyone for all the inputs.  

shampasaid

That's the charm in Forums, Forums are the confluence of different people. A stage, where different people enlighten the members with their intellect and erudition and spice up these Forums which I call them as Treasure chests of knowledge.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

And we should take into account the criminals which agree to support prosecution in proving other accused guilty by providing leads on condtion that they will either be acquitted or punished symbolically. 

I will lock this thread at this point as everyone seems to agree this discussion was a great success.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.