Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Taking Tuition is a trend that is very much part of a city life whereas in village schools mostly run by the state governments inspite of the lack of infra structure and often reduced staff , children still do well in studies , studying with their own effort because they feel the need to do so.It becomes important for them to do better in life and for that they realise that education is the only solution !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have seen many students from remote places studying in schools run by Panchayats excelling in their studies. And a few cases of such students could find a place in the Administrative services. But , it is very essential to see that the education system needs a thorough overhauling.

In remote areas and villages, the motive of the students going to school is mainly getting in some government job after passing 10 or 12th. They don't focus on marks, rather they help their family in earning. Most of these students join army or police force after completing their 10 or 12th education. Only a few which are rich enough to complete their studies will go to college or further studies. Most of the students in villages are self learning and not go to any tuition.

http://www.comparenshop.in

i am not against going for tution. But i think that self study is the best way to achieve something on our own mere 

bhuyali saroj

Taking Tuitions should be the last resort for those unable to study and have some difficulty in understanding and absorbing the study matter. But for those with normal or average intelligence there is no need for extra coaching since our curriculum caters to average students only ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

On the whole the system of tuitions  has become a source for making money by the institutions. Not for learning. If learning is the motive for tuitions, there are several ways to learn without tuitions. My teachers used to clarify my doubts during school hours. My English teacher used to  teach me in the teachers room during school recess to clarify my doubts.

Extra coaching after school hours was always there , I used to give tuition to primary school students in the evenings after my college just to earn some pocket money. But it was not a commercial proposition and what earned was a small amount giving tuition.Now the lecturers who teach in the Tuition institutes earn as much as they earn as a lecturers and there are very few who don't join these institutes.

I was  surprised to know that coaching classes are run for University students also. They charge a handsome fees. Sometime back there was a scandal when coaching class teachers were in the know of question paper set by the University. Once coached always need coaching.

This is due to lack of teaching standards, high ambition of parents, higher competitive spirits among students lead to tuitions.

http://mohanmekap.com/

usha manohar wrote:

Extra coaching after school hours was always there , I used to give tuition to primary school students in the evenings after my college just to earn some pocket money. But it was not a commercial proposition and what earned was a small amount giving tuition.Now the lecturers who teach in the Tuition institutes earn as much as they earn as a lecturers and there are very few who don't join these institutes.

Voluntary tuitions are not new. I used to conduct art coaching for the children of maid servants who live in my neighborhood.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.