What is the best way to for you to relax after a hard day's work? I personally take some light reading material, poetry or content that engages all the senses to read.. and as I imagine the written word come to life, I drift off to sleep. 

I enjoy quite places, near a lake or forest. I also love to relax digging up mud and gardening.

How do you relax? 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

For me, for relaxing mainly i depend on Yoga. Other ways for relaxing is Painting and reading.At the end of the day i settle with my favorite author. Can there be a more luxurious way than  Doing what you like?

On a day today basis I like to potter around in my garden when there is light and read and listen to music if it is raining or dark.I can spend hours together in my garden , sometimes the entire day .I too like going for trekking which we do often, once last year went for an 8 hour trek covering 30 kms, it was such a great experience ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course Gardening is such a hobby, it rejuvenates and recharges your spent out energies. The secret is Doing what you like is an effective way to relax.

I am glad to hear that we have similar tastes. I love gardening, my kids tease me not to play in the mud as they call it. 

Nothing like reading to end the day. I love it too. 

Oh wow I do like trekking.. I haven't trekked in years. I puffed and panted a few months ago in  Bababuddanagiri,   chikmagalu. I guess I am getting old. LOL.

Sofs wrote:

I am glad to hear that we have similar tastes. I love gardening, my kids tease me not to play in the mud as they call it. 

Nothing like reading to end the day. I love it too. 

Oh wow I do like trekking.. I haven't trekked in years. I puffed and panted a few months ago in  Bababuddanagiri,   chikmagalu. I guess I am getting old. LOL.

What a coincidence, We did our trekking in Kemmangundi near Chikmagalur , amazing place ! while we were there , we went to Baba budangiri as well..grinning.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its OK.. Each one of us indulge in those activities that suits them. Ways may be different but destination is same that is "Relaxing."

I relax by staying at home and talking with my family members. I live in joint family. Just have fun with the kids and watch television with all family members. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

I too like to do a bit of gardening to relax. My other ways to relax are reading, listening to music, just fooling around with my son and sometimes do nothing but loll around with the TV remote and watch the most bloodiest and gruesome action movies that I can find grin.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Aha ha.. any how gardening is the most relaxing way to relax. In addition to this there is Book reading for you.

The nice ways of relaxing are gardening, watching your favorite movies - serials, having chit-chat with your family members, reading books of your interest. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.