Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. For everybody there are ways to relax. One can choose a way that suits them. After all the purpose of Relaxing is to achieve mental peace.

There were days when I loved to watch my garden and roam around in it, now it's impossible as there is no garden in my apartment. No wonder at any point of time music soothes me a lot but there is one more thing which relaxes my every nerve and that is to have a chat with my siblings over the telephone. I stay far away from them so talking to them, having fun over trivial things and literally having baseless discussions make me relaxed.     

shampasaid

Oh.. You have some of the best ways for relaxation up to your sleeve. Talking with your kids takes you to a world of different kind. There wont be any dearth of relaxation for you. Cheers.

Watching TV is something I hardly do. This morning I watched Tennis, otherwise its news and some sports and that is all TV I watch. Actually the TV in our home get switched on for 7-8 hours per week. That is four of us put together . LOL

Limited TV watching is not Bad. If the programmes are of your interest is OK.

I would love to sit nearby a lake or in forest to relax but you know one hardly find these places in Delhi these days. I like sitting on the roof of my house alone to relax or just sleep.

If you find sitting on the roof of your house relaxes you, its OK. For relaxing there not a particular place. It's up to you

Sanjeev, you reminded me of my childhood I used to climb on to the roof of our house and sit there under the shade of the tree.  I would also pack a small picnic snack and share it with the squirrels. I agree it is a fun way to spend time. 

You can do that sitting on the roof for relaxing now. I too have a beautiful place on the roof of my top floor. But I'm satisfied with the present place for my Yoga.

Sofs wrote:

Sanjeev, you reminded me of my childhood I used to climb on to the roof of our house and sit there under the shade of the tree.  I would also pack a small picnic snack and share it with the squirrels. I agree it is a fun way to spend time. 

Absolutely one should adopt anything which she /he finds suitable for him/herself. Most of the people find sleeping the best way to relax.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.