Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sofs wrote:

Sanjeev, you reminded me of my childhood I used to climb on to the roof of our house and sit there under the shade of the tree.  I would also pack a small picnic snack and share it with the squirrels. I agree it is a fun way to spend time. 

Absolutely one should adopt anything which she /he finds suitable for him/herself. Most of the people find sleeping the best way to relax.

Strange. Sleeping makes yo drowsy all the day and makes you lazy. If the sleep is for short time, you will be relaxed.

That's right sleep for a short time is helpful in relaxing. That is the reason why I feel fresh when take a nap in afternoon.

Sofs wrote:

Sanjeev, you reminded me of my childhood I used to climb on to the roof of our house and sit there under the shade of the tree.  I would also pack a small picnic snack and share it with the squirrels. I agree it is a fun way to spend time. 

We still do it because the mango tree in my house spreads all over the roof and I go and sit there in the evening with a book and it is  sheer bliss since it is private !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

That's right sleep for a short time is helpful in relaxing. That is the reason why I feel fresh when take a nap in afternoon.

Yes . Its Cat nap. A short nap recharges your spent out energies and rejuvenates you.

I chat with my siblings and not with my kid rather when he is in school then I try to unnerve myself through talking to my brothers and sisters. This kind of relaxation is heavenly for me.

shampasaid

LOL Usha.. maybe I should visit you, I miss those great times climbing trees and hanging out on the roof.  

Shampa good you enjoy chatting with your sibs. i have a biweekly chat with them..  however, I enjoy talking with my sons more. Now that older one is grown up we can talk so many things. 

Really interesting. Each of the members are happy sticking to their  respective ways for relaxation. From cat nap to tree climbing. Quite a wide range of relaxation ways.

That is a power nap LOL .. yeah and tree climbing is great! Painting is another form of relaxation for me. I just throw my writing to the wind and paint on for days. 

Painting is my life. Time slips away without your knowledge .

usha manohar wrote:

On a day today basis I like to potter around in my garden when there is light and read and listen to music if it is raining or dark.I can spend hours together in my garden , sometimes the entire day .I too like going for trekking which we do often, once last year went for an 8 hour trek covering 30 kms, it was such a great experience ..

I am differ from all. I can't listen music and i also don't like to read books after coming back from my shop. I want to laydown on bed for some time to relax my back and after dinner I do only one work my on line work. On weekend I like to sleep and read some news papers. If I have some more time than I like to read books. Just I Read one book "memory bites.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.