Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In fact there is nothing fixed for a method for relaxing in particular. Sometimes working online gives me perfect relax while at times I close my eyes for couple of minutes and feel better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not a bad way to relax. Closing eyes for two minutes means you are detaching tour thoughts from the external world and going in to a trance, a half conscious state. Yoga also does the same.

Visualization is also an effective technique to relax within a short time. I used to do this when I was working full time. It used to help me a lot from the pressures of work. 

Visualization of what.? If your visualization leads to positive thoughts and living in the present, it's OK.

Visualization of a relaxing, quiet place where I see myself relaxing , happy and enjoying myself. It is the most effective form of quick relaxation that I use in a stressful environment. 

Sofs wrote:

Visualization is also an effective technique to relax within a short time. I used to do this when I was working full time. It used to help me a lot from the pressures of work. 

Yes visualization of beautiful green nature with cascading waterfalls, or a serene beach or whatever that we love, for a few minutes gives us immense relaxation and restful feeling. We were taught this technique during one of our corporate training programmes.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Visualizing as if you are relaxing is certainly beneficial. It acts like Placebo effect.

It doesn't act like a placebo effect, it is called harnessing the power of the brain. Its for real.  I teach it to the teens whom I work with. 

Reading Forum members contributions is relaxing esp the one's by @Rambabu !

Vijay, its too big a complement and so heavy, i cannot bear the burden. Anyhow, I assure you to give relaxation forever.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.