Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Exactly. There nothing impossible by believing. Belief moves mountains

Sofs wrote:

Usha, I would like to mention that a recent study also shows that we can 'grow muscles' by harnessing the power of the brain. So their is nothing we cannot do if only we used the power of thought in the right direction. 

True, in fact by channelising our brain , we may be able to achieve what seems impossible otherwise. People like mobile computer Shakuntala Devi, and someone called Professor Richter who could converse in 75 languages have been able to use the capacity to the maximum extent possible !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

Usha, I would like to mention that a recent study also shows that we can 'grow muscles' by harnessing the power of the brain. So their is nothing we cannot do if only we used the power of thought in the right direction. 

True, in fact by channelising our brain , we may be able to achieve what seems impossible otherwise. People like mobile computer Shakuntala Devi, and someone called Professor Richter who could converse in 75 languages have been able to use the capacity to the maximum extent possible !

Great examples there Usha, Our own Sakutha Devi was a perfect example of harnessing the power of the brain. Although I am not aware of this prof Richter you mention I am aware of Powell Janulus who holds the Guinness record for fluency in 42 languages.  

Sofs wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

Great examples there Usha, Our own Sakutha Devi was a perfect example of harnessing the power of the brain. Although I am not aware of this prof Richter you mention I am aware of Powell Janulus who holds the Guinness record for fluency in 42 languages.  

Sofs I am quoting from the link ..

Orgulous Potentials Hidden In The Human Body

Mobile Computer’ Shakuntala Devi’s arithmetical wonders had been quite popular until recently. Few years ago, a six years old boy Ashok, of Vijaygram, Karnataka had also stunned the media by demonstrating supernormal talents of Mathematics. He could solve complicated calculations in just few seconds...! Mastering over a single foreign language would take not less than a decade for average people... However, there do exist exceptional brains like that of Prof. French Alexander Richter, which could converse and have literary expertise in as many as seventy-seven languages

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Astonishing_functions_of_human_brain_and_miracles_of_mind

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wow that is amazing talent.. 77 languages and its says literary expertise too.  Thanks for the links.I appreciate this very much. Now its time to read those. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.