In U.P. for 368 peon posts, 23 lakh applicants have applied.Among applicants there are Btech., Bsc, Msc, PHd degree holders.

If PHD holders got selected for the post, then their boss may order them as, "Dr. X please clean the table, Dr. Y please bring some water for me".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Height-of-joblessness-23-lakh-applications-for-368-peons-in-UP/articleshow/48984692.cms

 


http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    The sad state of affairs in our country. What are P Hd holders doing there anyways..  255 of them.. amazing. Its really sad that people cannot find jobs after doing their PHd. Is the educations system to be blamed or their lack of skills.. I cannot figure out. 


  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    Sofs wrote:

    The sad state of affairs in our country. What are P Hd holders doing there anyways..  255 of them.. amazing. Its really sad that people cannot find jobs after doing their PHd. Is the educations system to be blamed or their lack of skills.. I cannot figure out. 

    My be you are right, because Bihar and U.P. are famous for fake degrees. I have seen in various news channels about how board papers are conducted in these states. But there are people who really worked hard and still are not getting job.


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    Thank god for such an opportunity. It is better to work as a peon than roaming on the roads. Or out of frustration join ISIS

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     


  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    I really like the person's attitude.. Its going to take him places, its better to do menial jobs than to be without one  - I think he said.

    I agree there are those with fake degrees and those that work really hard. Unbelievable news, yet true. 

     


  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Thank god for such an opportunity. It is better to work as a peon than roaming on the roads. Or out of frustration join ISIS

     

     But the question is if PHD, Btech., Msc., holders apply for this post then what will happen to those who have applied on the basis of 12th or simple graduate basis. Will the interviewer ask the same question to PHD holder and a B.A pass candidate? Will a PHD holder going to work as a peon under such staff who are less qualified than him?

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Thank god for such an opportunity. It is better to work as a peon than roaming on the roads. Or out of frustration join ISIS

     

     But the question is if PHD, Btech., Msc., holders apply for this post then what will happen to those who have applied on the basis of 12th or simple graduate basis. Will the interviewer ask the same question to PHD holder and a B.A pass candidate? Will a PHD holder going to work as a peon under such staff who are less qualified than him?

    When you  are hungry, how these Ph.Ds could help. What is the value of these ornamental degrees when they could not give a square meal to you ?

    Wisdom lies in grabbing the opportunity. Not availing the opportunity is "HEIGHT " Foolishness

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     


  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    @Manoj,  another point you will have to consider is that these people were asked to apply online. My take is that  those people  who have minimum qualifications may not have the infrastructure  or the skills to apply online. 

    There more educated would be the ones to have access to it.  

    There is a flaw in the system considering the level of post itself.


  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    May be those who are less qualified have gone to computer centers or E-mitra available in their area. These days almost all government jobs need to be applied online.


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    There is no problem for applying on Line. Cyber cafes are aplenty.. Even in remote regions computer ant facilities are available. Even if the applicant is less qualified can request somebody to apply for the post online.on his behalf.

     


  • Re: Height of joblessness.

    by » 4 years ago


    Everyone wants a government job as it is a guarantee of permanent income for life, pension, perks and pay without work. It makes no difference whether you're appointed as peon or a higher official the main attraction is the pay without moving a finger. The other benefits like bribes and job guarantee etc etc are added benefits.

    As the fake degrees are concerned these are available in all states of India including Hariyana and Karnataka. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.