Tech engineers are regarded as some of the smartest people in the world. But even they have a hard time answering brain teaser questions.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/slideshow/8-interview-questions-engineers-struggle-to-answer/itslideshow/48985936.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Most of them barring one or two are technical questions rather than logical , so I am not able to grasp  them all.. But I guess it should not be difficult for Engineering graduates !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too could not understand some questions.  May be some engineering graduates able to answer some. I'm a science graduate. Very less knowledged in Engineering subjects.

This is out of my reach so it's better to leave it for the techs but I wonder, how did they fail in solving it? 

shampasaid

All Engineering graduates may not behaving same caliber. I know some very meritorious Engineering Graduates fumble in interviews simply out of nervousness and fear. This is what I guess.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.