Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Modi rose to the expectations of the electorate. This  itself indicates the superiority of Gujarat Model.

My submission is that the expectation of the people are raised very high on a model that does not exist the way a model is supposed to be existing. Like hundreds of Indian  CM's before the Gujarat CM also took his state forward and because it was already a progressive state it has maintained its ranking. It is like the IIT's take only the cream of students and then pat themselves that no one fails in their institutes. I am not against the political exploitation of the progress but where is the model. Why social parameters are poorer than other states. Why are Gujaratis migrating to other countries at the drop of the hat and not staying back to enjoy a progressive state. If themodel is definable then it can be applied elsewhere. I am still searching for the definition.

A pertinent point indeed. Gujaratis are not migrating to other countries  alone. Gujaratis are found all over the  country too. For example, in AP, my state all the leading Business men are Gujaratis.

I guess migration is there all over India, people want to migrate abroad for various reasons - money, better life ,adventure and also wanting change in their lifestyle.

Gujarat is considered to be the most Industrial friendly state and that coupled with the Agricultural sector which has been consistently performing well is what probably makes it a model state ,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

No I am not agree, Gujarat model of development is not an universe and perfect model. India is cluster of different states. Every state have different climate, sand structure, habit of peoples and some more. Gujarati known for their business skill for ancient time. Peoples all Punjab are known for their agriculture skill. So Model of Gujarat is not good for Punjab. Agriculture in India is depends of mansoon. It is game of uncertainty. Few state like Punjab and Haryana, which have good network of canals is doing good in this field. Here in Rajasthan farmers are  committing suicide because of failure of mansoon in last two months.

Well aid Anil. Each state has unique features of its own, which works and helps in it's Development  Gujarat Model is not the only Pill for its progress.

Yes we cann't solve all problem with one solution. Round peg is round hole square peg in square hole. It is golden rule.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

No I am not agree, Gujarat model of development is not an universe and perfect model. India is cluster of different states. Every state have different climate, sand structure, habit of peoples and some more. Gujarati known for their business skill for ancient time. Peoples all Punjab are known for their agriculture skill. So Model of Gujarat is not good for Punjab. Agriculture in India is depends of mansoon. It is game of uncertainty. Few state like Punjab and Haryana, which have good network of canals is doing good in this field. Here in Rajasthan farmers are  committing suicide because of failure of mansoon in last two months.

Well aid Anil. Each state has unique features of its own, which works and helps in it's Development  Gujarat Model is not the only Pill for its progress.

Yes we cann't solve all problem with one solution. Round peg is round hole square peg in square hole. It is golden rule.

True. For development, it has to be seen that the existing resources in a state are well utilized that pave the way to development of the state. Modi's development model need not be always the only choice.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.