Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why should one blame movies for the irresponsible behaviour of the maniacs? This is what I tried to explain through the example of marriage. Yes, to a great extent media is responsible along with is the irrational thought of the people too.

shampasaid

If it is the irresponsibility of the maniacs , Media's action is equally irresponsible, if not more. Remember Media is responsible for the society. They should have thought twice before publishing the news. In totality both Media and Movie Maniacs  are irresponsible.

I have already said that media too play a vital role in making people act so illogically. I have not defended the media.  

shampasaid

So what should the media do. Show Bhajans ans religious texts throughout the day. Will that solve the crime etc. It is a harmless curiosity to know about glamorous people lives.

But people are not thinking in that way. They believe and spread all over and it becomes viral. It affects the youngsters.

Were you affected when you were young by then such matters. Why do we underestimate our youngsters and want to decide what they should be watching etc.

I was not effected then and even now. My children were not stopped from whatever they want to do. I marked they are not trapped by these Movie maniacs.

Exactly so let there be no unnecessary restrictions on today's generations.

I do believe. More suppression result in more bouncing back. I believe children have their own dominion. They do not tolerate if parents encroach in to their dominion.

I hardly see new films but once in a while it is good to watch films on the big screen ...Recently I saw Cinderella which was such a beautiful film ...Not all Indian films are bad but it is very difficult to judge going by the reviews so I prefer not to spend and regret later...My children have their own choice of films and normally I go by their choice and watch what they recommend.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.